• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do you BLAME THE MOST?

Admiral Ackbar

Who is THE MOST to blame for Sam Darnold?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the MOST to blame for the Sam Darnold Experience?

• Rhule
    • Tepper
    • Brady
    • Fitterer
    • Panthers fans for being hornswoggled into thinking this was even an a viable choice...

Tepper.

He hired Rhule, and let him get away with hiring this coaching staff which lacked NFL experience. He bid against the Giants for him, but also himself. 2 huge red flags.

Furthermore it is without a doubt that Tepper is the one pushing the QB at any cost moves hurting this Franchise. His rebuild remarks are a bold faced lie.

IMO Tepper is the Browns owner if old. He's only interested in drafting and signing players that sell t-shirts and jerseys. He's too short sighted to create the real money maker, and that's a winning, playoff caliber football team because that means spending some high draft picks on guys that don't sell jerseys.

He's a spoiled rich kid no one ever could tell no.

3 hours ago, Chief Keek said:

That's one of my biggest issues with Rhule, you're not going to win in the NFL with a bunch of average players. Rhule still thinks this the Big XII and you can coach up everybody, you need talent at the highest level.

It's a combination of arrogance and ignorance.  A cocktail that makes the worst NFL coaches.

• Pie 1

Rhule. I agree with *Rayzor--we need to get his hand off the steering wheel this coming offseason and see what Fit can do. There's a dual nature to the current situation with Rhule having final say.  This is his animal and has been since he was brought in.

We've got a Coach+GM combo man with a GM advisor right now and it blows. 

Edited by davos

1 hour ago, dave-o said:

I blame the O-line before Darnold...  And I blame the coaching staff the same...  Tom Brady would look like a bum if he played here....

I disagree about Brady looking like a bum. 2015 was probably one of the worst offenses he played on and he had a terrible offensive line and still made it to the AFC Championship and barely lost to the Broncos. 

• Beer 1

Just now, TLGPanthersFan said:

I now understand why the Jets didn’t want to give 100 percent control to Rhule when they had planned to hire him. 

Chip Kelly was having success until he wrestled full control and then it all fell apart very quickly. Very few are cutout to wear both the coach and the GM hat. It's just too much on one person's plate.

I blame them all, but Brady gets the least of my ire. Honestly, Darnold should have never been brought in. He’s not a NFL QB

Only so much you can blame the fans. While we should have some input, our thoughts should not go into who is brought in, but I will say a certain segment of our fans damn near ran the best thing we had out of town. They complained of a certain QB not being up to par, and the QB that certain segment of fans wanted to champion is exactly what they complained of with this current QB. Some of them still got too much pride to admit wrong, though

Edited by AggieLean
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1