• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So are we allowed to use the T word and focus on the draft?

TheBigKat

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

His running style is going to get him killed in the nfl.  Take it all you want.  

Not really. He doesn’t run hard into contact. He runs slow and slips tackles to avoid big hits. I agree he won’t break as many in the NFL. He will, however, have more than one capable WR to throw to. 

1 hour ago, RumHam said:

FIELDS IS AWFUL DO YOU NOT WATCH? WE HAD THE TACKLE THE CHARGERS TOOK WHOS GREAT

Fields is not awful, he’s just on a shitty team with a horrible coach. He shouldn’t even be playing this year. We could have took fields this year and then got a LT in the draft next season 

3 minutes ago, Baba Yaga said:

Fields is not awful, he’s just on a shitty team with a horrible coach. He shouldn’t even be playing this year. We could have took fields this year and then got a LT in the draft next season 

Nah Fields isn’t that good man. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

I'll just say that if this team intentionally tanks, I'll have no further respect for them and will probably quit this fan thing for a while.  

You fight. If you're a player or a coach, you fight until the end. If you don't, you shouldn't have a job. 

That said, we're already spiraling downwards so tanking doesn't need to happen. We're pretty much sunk.

I just don't want any player on this team to be ok with losing....ever. And if this team does intionally tank, no one with any self respect is goi g to want to o play here and I wouldn't blame them.

As for fans than want this team to tank as in intentionally losing...

Go Away Reaction GIF