• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Checked out for the rest of the season

WarPanthers89

I have supported this team every day since I was a child through money, time, etc (I check this board multiple times, every single day of the year even if I’m not posting) but I am done for the remainder of the year. This is as depressed I have been about our franchise since we had Jimmy the pickle.

Our team has a ton of potential, and I have always believed we were one offseason away from getting our O line corrected and really competing for a playoff push, but after watching our absolute disaster decisions at QB the last two years I believe we are much closer to being the new Jets than we are being a competitive team. We are the bottom of the barrel in our own division and terrible teams throughout the NFL look like they are in another league compared to us even when they have a starting QB out (we have scored one TD the last three games). I hope we can win some time in my lifetime, but it seems like we are years away right now. It’s a sad sad time to be a Panther fan. 

0EDCACA8-7A24-425C-B7B9-B0889F81799D.jpeg

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

Boy these reactionary threads are really getting outta hand, that said I’m sorry you feel that way but as it is, there isn’t much to change to fix the team overnight, we can speculate but at the end of the day it’s no reason to be so dejected, I really feel one way or another we are a few years away, and being upset only makes you miss the good signs along the way, all that said I can’t say I blame you, it’s become clear the mods here are purposely stirring the pot to drum up post count, or at the very least for a few laughs of their own, I mean look at all the manipulative and click baiting Zod threads lately... I wish you well and I hope you don’t continue to feed all this negativity, good luck man feel better.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 2