• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One touchdown in 12 quarters

Zod

Just now, R0CKnR0LLA said:

or a competent OLine

or a competent coaching staff

or WRs that catch the ball when it hit them in the hands

take your pick

You must’ve not been in here for the repeated discussions about these very dumb things you’re posting now. It’s been talked about for weeks.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

You must’ve not been in here for the repeated discussions about these very dumb things you’re posting now. It’s been talked about for weeks.

Except my entire point is that anyone putting this all on the QB is dumb AF (which they are). And literally right after your post is some guy saying it's all Darnold "dragging everyone else down".

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

"Nobody is only piling on Sam and ignoring all the other problems! That's just not happening!"

....and then LITERALLY THE VERY NEXT POST

And your everyone is saying narrative is referencing an account that was just created called CammyCamLoveTheChildren lol. 

I acknowledged in my original post that there might be one or two troll accounts.   

overall, the Sam heat on the huddle has always acknowledged the laundry list of other problems in Carolina.   I’m harder on Sam than anyone here.  Rhule is our biggest problem.  Sam is the easier fix.  Again, QB is going to get the most talk. 

• Beer 1

Except my entire point is that anyone putting this all on the QB is dumb AF (which they are). And literally right after your post is some guy saying it's all Darnold "dragging everyone else down".

Darnold had the 7th most time in the pocket out of 32 starting qbs before this game. He cannot process what is happening in front of him. Because he is football dumb. That’s not an oline issue or a coaching issue when we can look at breakdowns of the games and see Sam missing wide open players and throwing balls straight to defenders. He’s not in rhythm with the plays and it’s fuging with wr rhythm. He’s throwing hospital balls that have injured 3 guys already.  he doesn’t understand elementary things in his 4th year and freaks out at the slightest bit of pressure. He doesn’t have it. Brady and the staff know it and that’s why you’re seeing repetitive playcalling and not opening up the playbook more because he can’t even do the basics. He’s the worst starting qb in the league, even worse then the rookies this year. He’s that inept and bad. He has sucked all the energy off the field.

This season would be different with a competent qb. Do we need to upgrade the line? Of course! But it doesn’t change the fact that Sam has literally tanked this season himself.

• Pie 5

49 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Imagine an alternate universe where we kept teddy, literally spent every draft pick on o line, and made a deep playoff push 

Which is what I said and have said for every year!  Spend draft picks on o-line!  But there’s always shinier picks out there and you know how ADD these coaches are! 

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

And your everyone is saying narrative

Did I EVER say everyone? oh look, no I didn't

you're wrong again

I said ANYONE that puts it all on Darnold is wrong, and that's true. Never said everyone is doing that but there ARE some. You tried to claim that this wasn't happening at all, and then got IMMEDIETLY proven wrong. Now are trying to put up some strawman against some claim I never even made.

Did I EVER say everyone? oh look, no I didn't

you're wrong again

I said ANYONE that puts it all on Darnold is wrong, and that's true. Never said everyone is doing that but there ARE some. You tried to claim that this wasn't happening at all, and then got IMMEDIETLY proven wrong. Now are trying to put up some strawman against some claim I never even made.

I said no one was arguing that outside of maybe a troll account. 

And then you then pointed out a troll account 

Sam is a dumpster fire.  It’s going to dominate conversation.   Which makes sense.   

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I said no one was arguing that outside of maybe a troll account. 

And then you then pointed out a troll account 

Sam is a dumpster fire.  It’s going to dominate conversation.   Which makes sense.   

okay cool

so is TheRumGone with 20,500 posts saying Darnold "literally tanked this season himself" a troll account?

2 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

lol you're dumb AF

We’re 6-2, 7-1 with a competent qb. I didn’t even say good. Just someone who can run the system Brady has. I hated Teddy, but we would have a winning record with him here regardless of oline issues because he got the ball out quick and on time. 

• Pie 1