• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy B I’m sorry, it wasn’t all your fault!

BurnNChinn

If nobody else is going to say it I will. I was wrong Teddy was not the problem at all. Rhule and Brady college ass’s running this team in the ground. Thanks Tepper for listening to Hurney’s a$$ one last time to sign Rhule. Teddy was right they don’t know how to run a team and can’t score in the redzone. I will no longer give Teddy blame for last year after watching all this. This team has no clue, and it starts with Tepper. I hate NFL ever awarded you the team!

• Pie 15
  • Beer 5
  • Poo 11

4 minutes ago, Uwontdoit81 said:

Look.  Broncos had a huge win today, but TB isn’t that great.  Is he better than what the Panthers have now, yes.  

If the Panthers kept rolling with TB, I highly doubt they’d be world beaters.

You’re right, Teddy was not the problem.  He warned us.

That’s all I’m saying he warned us and we didn’t listen!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

It is pretty telling that  defense has made strides in year 2 where as the offense has regressed to being as awful as when Seifert was the HC. A new OC should be strongly discussed this week, without one it won't matter who suits up as the QB.

• Pie 4

I called him Teddy “Two Gloves” and Teddy “Two Yards” but man I miss him now. Our offense is completely incompetent. Teddy was knocked for his inability to put together a game winning drive but at least we were in a position to win those games. I wish we kept Teddy and drafted Jones or Fields. Better yet, traded a 6th for Minshew and had him battle it out with Teddy. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

Teddy absolutely was (and remains) a problem/weakness for any team that is hoping to have an offense that can consistently (key word there, as fluky games like today vs Dallas always happen) compete with the best. Carolina moving on was the right decision, but unfortunately it's shaping up like the braintrust (Rhule/ Fitterer/Brady/Tepper/whatever mix thereof) has made another poor and potentially even worse call. That's always a possibility with aggressive action.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

43 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

If nobody else is going to say it I will. I was wrong Teddy was not the problem at all. Rhule and Brady college ass’s running this team in the ground. Thanks Tepper for listening to Hurney’s a$$ one last time to sign Rhule. Teddy was right they don’t know how to run a team and can’t score in the redzone. I will no longer give Teddy blame for last year after watching all this. This team has no clue, and it starts with Tepper. I hate NFL ever awarded you the team!

Star Trek Reaction GIF

• Poo 1

12 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Teddy wasn’t the long term issue, but he was right about the organization and coaches. Teddy is a true game manager. In todays league, you keep him around until you find that game changer 

Exactly what I’m trying to say, I thought he was wrong for calling them out. But guess what he was right!

• Pie 1