• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Standings this morning

Cdparr7

So we can go one of two ways.

Currently we are 8th in the NFC in standings and 1 game out of the WC spot. 
(Really we are the 7th seed but we haven’t had our bye week and Atlanta is 4-4 and we are 4-5)

We also currently would have the 14th pick in the draft. 

Need to focus on one or the other and go that way so we don’t end up in missing the playoffs by 1 game and picking 15th. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Well 4-6 is almost assured.  The games that worry me we could win are Wash and Atlanta.  Assuming we are looking for draft position 

Add ATL, NO, and MIA to that. What would be more Carolina Panthers than missing the playoffs by 1 game and picking middle of the round.

• Pie 5

6 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

Add ATL, NO, and MIA to that. What would be more Carolina Panthers than missing the playoffs by 1 game and picking middle of the round.

Miami and NO are on the road and I don’t expect us to win any more road games.  But agree…we should probably just hope to lose out

Edited by Shocker

If we win more than five games this season, it will be a frikkin' miracle.

I'd say we'd have a shot at the Dolphins, but I'd have thought we had a shot at the Giants, the Vikings, etc... too. 

Rhule and Co. as coaches are pretty much dead men walking. This isn't a "we're rebuilding" thing as much as it is a "that team is completely unprepared" when it comes to offense and special teams. And personnel decisions have been a lot more misses than hits, from free agents to draftees to contract extensions. Snow has created a defense that's tough, but beyond that this team is as embarrassing as any Panthers team that didn't rely on Chris Weinke as its main weapon.

This guy isn't coaching up to even the George Seifert level. Let that sink in.