• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why we will upset on Sunday

CammyCamLoveDaKidz

So let me get this straight, our mess of a team who’s offense will be led by either PJ Walker or Matt Barkley will upset a Cardinals team that has lost one game.

Even with Murray not playing and some defensive stars out we have no chance and I’m ok with that. Let’s not win enough games to get us stuck in the middle of the draft.

7 hours ago, CammyCamLoveDaKidz said:

Sunday is November 14 ...

Carolina is 13-5 all-time (including playoffs) vs. Arizona - Carolina can get it's 14th win vs. AZ on the 14th - with QB #14 (yes, #14 will start, and rebound)

Also, it's week 10 - Rhule can pick up 10th win as Panthers Head Coach

Jacksonville got their 9th win all-time vs. Buffalo in week 9

Carolina's rotation number this week is 257 - the 55th prime number, signaling we'll become 5-5

that sounds about right nicolas cage GIF by Saturday Night Live

19 hours ago, CRA said:

Realistically, got to see who the Cardinals put on the field to predict final scores at this point.   I mean, no Murray, Nuk, Edmonds, etc? Defense having a great game paired with a wildcat might could keep the score down. 

But I do expect Sam to be trotted back out so I guess they will have to let him pass at some point after AZ builds a lead.    And then, well, we all know what happens at that point. 

Didn’t we have this same thinking against the Giants?  That didn’t turn out well.