• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers add another USC QB - Barkley

CRA

6 hours ago, rayzor said:

That's what I was afraid of. There's not any of them that I'm really be excited about or that I feel could be special. 

Thats also why I think we should just spend next year fixing the OL and just pick up an old vet who would end up as mentor for a young QB.

Only problem with that plan is it pushes success further down the road. I'm just tired of waiting, but next year just isn't it a good year to find that special QB. This year was the year for that and we're stuck staring at our navals.

Our moves this past year have pushed this “rebuild” further back. The damage has already been done. Now we just pick up the pieces and move from there.

• Pie 2

15 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

They just picked this:

495007712_Screenshot_20211109-170944_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.6e0239cf01e897ce8dd36b110b0f81a3.jpg

Over this:

1333549857_Screenshot_20211109-171031_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.58710cbf042160b0d06eb797e52640ef.jpg

fug this staff.  Let me guess, Rhule met Barkley at the urinals during a break at a college leadership retreat once and was enamored with his intangibles and just knew he was destined to be a winner.

you were probably a Patriots fan until they cut Cam lol do you go on their boards and rip Bill and Robert for cutting him? Or just to us? Sick and tired of hearing about Cam every damn week. Give it up, hes not coming back. He was great here and we all love him but god damn it, shut the hell up about Cam every fugging waking second. 

7 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

We need some bring back Cam chants at BOA

Won't do any good. Cam is not riding into BOA on a white horse to save the day. That's either a Lone Ranger reference or a Bass Reeves reference for you youngsters and non-history buffs. Take your pick.

Tepper and Rhule won't bring Cam back.

16 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

They just picked this:

495007712_Screenshot_20211109-170944_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.6e0239cf01e897ce8dd36b110b0f81a3.jpg

Over this:

1333549857_Screenshot_20211109-171031_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.58710cbf042160b0d06eb797e52640ef.jpg

fug this staff.  Let me guess, Rhule met Barkley at the urinals during a break at a college leadership retreat once and was enamored with his intangibles and just knew he was destined to be a winner.

You can't convince me that this dude is a better prospect than both Cam and Kaepernick. Disappointing seeing the front office is openly blacklisting both, especially our guy.

1 hour ago, ColaPanther said:

you were probably a Patriots fan until they cut Cam lol do you go on their boards and rip Bill and Robert for cutting him? Or just to us? Sick and tired of hearing about Cam every damn week. Give it up, hes not coming back. He was great here and we all love him but god damn it, shut the hell up about Cam every fugging waking second. 

I'm an OG here.  Been here since 2004 and been a Panther fan since day 1.  How about you?  People are bringing Cam up because all these soft ass retreads they keep trying to hand the position to suck ass.  Cam alone would generate more offense just from running.  And the struggles at QB are a constant reminder that this staff aren't very good at their jobs because they willingly turned a position that wasn't a problem when healthy into a problem and they can't fix it. 

Stick to trolling, because football clearly isn't your thing.

Cam at 20% of his old self is still 200x better than PJ and Matt Barkley. It's frustrating because Tepper expects fans to keep investing time and money into the team this season when it's clear they're not giving us the best chance to succeed on the field, mainly due to ego. At this point I'm surprised Rhule couldn't find an old Temple or Baylor QB to poach from somewhere.

11 hours ago, AggieLean said:

Remember when you came on here saying folks hate Sam. You sure do hate Cam. Like I said, you’re no better than the people you go hard against.

Hurts you to death that folks love him and will always love him.

Nah, just gets old people talking about a guy who will never be playing here again, and a guy they think can save this sinking ship. Guess I have to wait until he retires.

Just now, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Nah, just gets old people talking about a guy who will never be playing here again, and a guy they think can save this sinking ship. Guess I have to wait until he retires.

It's no different than people talking about Luke Kuechly whose Panther career was also cut short. Both players had significance to the best times in the history of the franchise. If you keep choosing this hill to die on and get upset about eventually people are going to come to the conclusion you are one of two things. Ignorant or crazy.

1 minute ago, frankw said:

It's no different than people talking about Luke Kuechly whose Panther career was also cut short. Both players had significance to the best times in the history of the franchise. If you keep choosing this hill to die on and get upset about eventually people are going to come to the conclusion you are one of two things. Ignorant or crazy.

I don't see weekly ... excuse me, daily threads about bringing Luke back and about how he would be better than our current LB corps. It's great to reminisce about Cam ... but 2015 was a LONG time ago, gents. That ship has sailed. Try loving the entire team, and current team ... not just one guy.

Just now, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I don't see weekly ... excuse me, daily threads about bringing Luke back and about how he would be better than our current LB corps. It's great to reminisce about Cam ... but 2015 was a LONG time ago, gents. That ship has sailed. Try loving the entire team, and current team ... not just one guy.

The reason you see that stuff is bc we have not only made poor decisions since moving on from him we have made the worst possible decisions. We now have the worst qb in the league and we invested three draft picks for him. Until we stop faceplanting in our quest to locate the next long term starter this will continue and maybe instead of directing all your energy into this you could direct some into asking why our staff is so inept at qb evaluation 🤷‍♂️

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

“I don’t know why the people don’t hate him like i do!!!”

Cam threads and commentary will stop once the Panthers 1.) start winning, 2.) have a player that makes an impact that was greater than his. 

It’s really that simple. You’re a smart guy, you should know this. You crying about Cam threads is just as redundant as the Cam threads being created. You don’t like them, don’t click and enter them. We know you can’t do that, though. 

• Pie 3