• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold Fractured Scapula on throwing shoulder

ncfan

1 minute ago, KSpan said:

Taking this news at face value, the first thing that pops up for me searching 'fractured scapula':

Again taking this at face value, that could explain a few things.

The thing is, players are always going to push themselves to play thru pain and do whatever they can to be on the field. Responsible coaches need to be able to sit players for their own good. Rivera's failure to do so fuged Cam... I wouldn't say this is why Darnold was bad (heh, he was bad plenty before this), but it sure didn't help a young QB struggling to prove he belongs

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Well this explains why he played so poorly see it's not all that bad you guys 

It may explain why he didn’t do a better job pushing the ball downfield against the Pats. It may have also affected his accuracy on the pick 6 when he missed an open Ian Thomas.

Unfortunately, it doesn’t excuse he end-zone pick. That was just a bad decision. As soon as that ball left his hand I knew it was going to be an incompletion or an INT.

Props for suiting up. You guys know that had to hurt.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2