• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

From the Observer-Five college quarterbacks the Carolina Panthers could draft to help rescue them

ladypanther

16 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

It’s hard to tell if his TOs are up because he his trying to give his team a chance when they are outmatched or is it just poor decisions. How were his turnovers the previous years?

I know I been missing today but I'm back reading and on y'all ass about the dumb ass poo some of y'all be saying!!! I'm highly critical of "MY TEAM" YES I SAID MY TEAM CUZ MOST OF YOU AINT BEEN HERE SINCE 95! This fan page has pissed me off I think most of you work for the OPPS!!! IF you want anyone else named SAM then kick rocks I'm up tonight gone take me a minute to catch up but I'm on all you mfs that ain't wit #KeepPounding!!!!

6 hours ago, 95Panthers4Ever said:

I know I been missing today but I'm back reading and on y'all ass about the dumb ass poo some of y'all be saying!!! I'm highly critical of "MY TEAM" YES I SAID MY TEAM CUZ MOST OF YOU AINT BEEN HERE SINCE 95! This fan page has pissed me off I think most of you work for the OPPS!!! IF you want anyone else named SAM then kick rocks I'm up tonight gone take me a minute to catch up but I'm on all you mfs that ain't wit #KeepPounding!!!!

You joined Friday? Welcome to the board! If you need any help ask around, most of us are friendly. 

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, 95Panthers4Ever said:

Happy North Carolina GIF by Carolina Panthers

• Flames 1

8 hours ago, 95Panthers4Ever said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, the ghost of Rob Ford!

• Flames 1

3 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

You joined Friday? Welcome to the board! If you need any help ask around, most of us are friendly. 

No problem thanks. I enjoy a lot of the topics as well as everyone's opinion most bring up a lot of good points. Others are down right hilarious and then there's the thoughts that seem like they came from it's been pretty fun so far. I actually started reading this month and finally decided to join and chime in.

Just now, ImaginaryKev said:

Howell absolutely fits here, esp if they do some drat magic and take an OT in round 1 and find a way to trade up for Howell in round 2. It'd be balsy as hell

I would rather have him sit behind someone else at least for year 1 he's done some good things at UNC but he's made some glaring mistakes as well. More mistakes than he should making IMO

29 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Howell absolutely fits here, esp if they do some draft magic and take an OT like the NC State guy in round 1 and find a way to trade up for Howell in round 2. It'd be ballsy as hell

I am okay with Howell in the 2nd or 3rd round but not in a Hurney trade up scenario. He isn't worth selling the farm for any more than Darnold was.

Don't take that out of context.

21 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I am okay with Howell in the 2nd or 3rd round but not in a Hurney trade up scenario. He isn't worth selling the farm for any more than Darnold was.

Don't take that out of context.

What if we are picking in the late teens/early 20s and he is there without a trade up?

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

What if we are picking in the late teens/early 20s and he is there without a trade up?

Depends on the situation with Cam and the OL available. If that is the case, I'd probably prefer to trade down into the second and snag another pick. There should be multiple QB's available in the 2nd.