• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RIP to Dalvin ‘The Chef’ Cook’s career

TheBigKat

3 hours ago, Ja Rhule said:

They both suing each other.  She sued him for abuse and domestic violence and he sued her for extortion. 

There is all kinds of craziness going on in this story.

Depending on the source, it makes it sound like Dalvin Cook beat this woman and kidnapped her and lots of other things.

One source claimed that the woman was a "military sergeant" and entered Cook's garage while he had company (female company) by using a garage door opener that she obtained without his permission. She then tried to extort him for millions somehow (its unclear if she sprayed him with the mace and then demanded money immediately or if she did this earlier or later). This can be interpreted in a couple of ways. 

I will say it again and I am POSITIVE I will get some dumbass comment (again) like "oh yea immediately blame it on the woman" but many of these players have their lives and careers ruined over the females they choose to get involved with. We all know athletes aren't usually the smartest dudes in the world. Mix that with the fact that they are known to be worth millions and it attracts a lot of unwanted attention.

3 hours ago, Ja Rhule said:

They both suing each other.  She sued him for abuse and domestic violence and he sued her for extortion. 

This is a strategy - I’d like to see who files the charges first — wouldn’t surprise me if it was Cook. This way it creates a distraction of well who is telling the truth? Which leads to both parties dropping the case, a finanicial out of court settlement followed by a NDA and poof it’s gone. 

here’s a free tip - if you ever drunkenly punch someone in the face, make sure you are the first person who files a criminal charge even if you started it and you’re entirely responsible.