• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What has Cam done?

The Question

2 hours ago, Harbingers said:

He wasn’t vaxxed. By the time he got vaccinated there was no spot for him. It seems he doesn’t want to back up and everyone else has a starter. He’s not being black listed. I’m sure some team might pick him up next season. 

As for the panthers. They did him wrong I would doubt he ever wants to sign back here again. 

I wish someone would do me wrong to the tune of $120m.

27 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

If our schedule was reversed I’d call it a non issue. But we are about to go up against the league best minus what, two teams? 

Yep, we've just completed the easiest portion of the Panthers season 4-5 (1-5 the last 6 outings).

By all indications, fans who thought the first 9 weeks were brutal are really gonna hate what the rest of the season has to offer.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
  • Pie 2

2 hours ago, The Question said:

Does anyone have any information on what Cam has done to be so suddenly to be blackballed? There’s no way that man shouldn’t be on an NFL roster if not ours, it just seems like there has to be some behind closed doors information that we do not know. Anybody have any clues?

C'mon. The NFL has hated Cam since day one.

He was a problem when he arrived trucking LBs and CBs, running like a gazelle in the open field, if not that, throwing bombs to Smitty then Teddy Ginn. He was bigger than your guy, a man among boys and they hated every minute of the Panthers dabbing and celebrating. He/this had to be stopped at all cost even if the refs had to not protect the man especially not in the pocket.

Panthers history 102

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Don’t know, but he’s better than Sam and PJ, had more TDs than teddy last year on a horrible team, it’s wild to me. 

Tbf he only had 1 more and 1 of em was a reception... 

Meanwhile this year Teddy has thrown TDs on just under 5% of his passes, has only 1 fewer passing TD than all of last year so far, a 70% completion percentage and is likely gonna hit 30 total TDs on the year. Actually looking like a decent (altho not exceptional) starter...

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Tbf he only had 1 more and 1 of em was a reception... 

Meanwhile this year Teddy has thrown TDs on just under 5% of his passes, has only 1 fewer passing TD than all of last year so far, a 70% completion percentage and is likely gonna hit 30 total TDs on the year. Actually looking like a decent (altho not exceptional) starter...

Yeah, looking at TB's performance this season suggests he likely wasn't as big a problem as many Panther fans believed he was last year.

It should be pretty clear that the Panthers downgraded their QB position when they dumped TB for SD.  It's hard not to at least partially hold Brady responsible for our inept offense as well.

• Pie 2

Cam has stated that he's doing just fine chilling until the right situation for him comes up, that's probably all that it is.  I'm sure teams want him but he might not wanting to go to a team just to play for a regular season, I'm sure he'd want to play for a team that's playoff bound and how many of those are even looking for a backup.  He doesn't want to go out on a field to get beat up either I'm sure he's wanting to go somewhere with a decent line and if that situation doesn't develop he's like fug it.

And as far as we go ...why would we need Cam back? We're not a strong playoff contender yet, we still have a soft OLine no matter who's back there.  Cam will probably be able to do enough to get some wins and push us back in the draft but wouldn't mean poo if we lose our wildcard game. All that would happen by adding Cam would be a later draft pack and Cam getting beat up some more. Not worth it.

Edited by Mayor Qumiby
  • Pie 1