• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers plan on meeting with Cam

ncfan

4 minutes ago, Call Me James said:

You've already said you don't think there's a QB worth tanking for in this draft. 

This is just you hating Cam Newton and trying to be cute about it. 

James I don't think there's a QB that can get us to a Superbowl victory out there right now including Cam Newton that's available. 

I don't think there's a good enough college QB. I don't think Howell is it.

I could be wrong on the college QBs tho.

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Disagree.  He wasn't vaccinated, then was cut bc New England has a "specific" type of QB they want as the face of their franchise, and by the time he was released and unvaccinated, no teams wanted to bring on a star bigger than their current starter who had the risk of being out for a week if he tested positive.  And he is and always has been polarizing.  But this is where he belongs.  And he is coming home.

Moreover I don't even give a poo at this point. We've seen how not green the grass is on this side so get Cam and hope his arm is ok and then maybe have a QB for a few years which is wtf we need anyway.

• Flames 1

if Cam does return.  Someone that is all fancy pants with them high tech computer machines….needs to make a gif of The Rock doing his finally the Rock has come back to Carolina and insert Cam’s head onto the Rock.  

just so I can spam my friends with it. Largely the Cam haters. 

• Pie 5

Just now, Fox007 said:

Moreover I don't even give a poo at this point. We've seen how not green the grass is on this side so get Cam and hope his arm is ok and then maybe have a QB for a few years which is wtf we need anyway.

Damn straight, bro.  Just bring him home.  This is rightfully his.  And we know he's a hundred times better than what we've had the last two years.  It's righting s wrong that should've never happened in the first place.

• Beer 2