• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers plan on meeting with Cam

ncfan

Just now, WestPanthers said:

I'm more interested to know how PJ feels if Cam is the automatic starter. 

Also, that make me to judge this coaching staff even more, if they don't feel PJ qualify for the backup then why keep him before the season start? The decision making is really no clue here....

Who cares what PJ feels.  He would be in the NFL and getting paid to be Rhule’s buddy 

he should never have been here to begin with 

• Pie 2

31 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

The opportunity for that passed when he injured his shoulder.  He is no longer a threat in the passing game.  Fans need to accept that.

I accepted that years ago before we let Cam go. It's like when Delhomme was not the same QB after his elbow surgery. It was hard to face reality that while his mind was willing, his arm was not.

But hey, this franchise needs butts in the seats so it makes sense in that regard. I'm simply not going to do the mental gymnastics to believe this has any chance for sustained success.

And for goodness sake, don't hand out a Hurney type of deal if this is actually happening.

• Pie 2

At this point we really have absolutely nothing to lose…we have nobody at QB and our offense is the worst in the league 

I am not totally on board, Cam can be a diva, and I despise his Superman crap

Don’t see him playing Sunday, so what happens if PJ looks like an all star?….guess that is probably very unlikely 

I still say Cams arm is shot

but again, we really have nothing to lose here

• Poo 1