• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How are you feeling emotionally?

TheBigKat

I never turned on Cam, I saw the injuries and figured it was time to move on. Along with Luke and Smitty he’ll be one of my favorites.

But let’s not fool ourselves, Cam in 2021 playing behind our terrible line won’t be anything like other years, I doubt very seriously we will see much change on the scoreboard.

8 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

I never turned on Cam, I saw the injuries and figured it was time to move on. Along with Luke and Smitty he’ll be one of my favorites.

But let’s not fool ourselves, Cam in 2021 playing behind our terrible line won’t be anything like other years, I doubt very seriously we will see much change on the scoreboard.

It can't be worse than where we are at with Darnold.  I need a reason to keep going to games, and this is it.

If nothing else, my 10 year old will get the see the magic Cam once brought when he is introduced.

I don't have unrealistic expectations, but in a season that has devolved as bad as this one, it's at least a dose of hope and nostalgia...

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

dude it can't be worse than watching sam fart on himself every sunday wth

• Beer 1

Not sure how to feel about this move to be honest.  Looks to be a PR stunt more than anything.  But I hope Cam balls out when he gets behind center because I don't want to think about the alternative. 

At least I will get to see him out there with the good guys again.  May God have mercy on his soul.

85 South Praying GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

unexpectedly emotional.

i watched cam's last play as a panther with @OneBadCat and it was one of the lowest days of my life as a sports fan.

this feels like redemption. i am going to watch cam's first next play as a panther in person. i am going to cry when they do player introductions. this is such a wonderful day

ill be there too

bout the tickets after going 3-0 and really felt like sshit about them but now im so stoked

I feel like when I was in elementary school and I woke up on the first morning of summer, realized I didn't have to go to school that day, opened my window saw the sunlight, heard the birds singing and breathed in that fresh country air. Euphoric!

But I am praying that it all works out for the best because I love Cam and the Panthers and a lot could go wrong but it doesn't have to if expectations are realistic.