• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How are you feeling emotionally?

TheBigKat

18 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

I mean it’s cool but it’s not like we are going to playoffs. That line will get him killed as well but hopefully it gets the crowd back and maybe Watson in the future.

yea it’ll make watching games more interesting, but honestly as you can see no one cares about winning, cam is back fans are happy and tickets will sell

As I said in a previous thread;

Cam coming back to the Panthers is similar to Russians reviving the Soviet Union, the Turks reigniting the glory days of the Ottoman Empire.

In our hearts, it is a deep yearning and longing to see the magic of what once was. In our minds, we know it may not be the best idea and we could re-live exactly what it was the lead to the dismantling of it all in the first place.

Having said that, it would be a major emotional response to see Cam in a Panthers uniform again. We would all cheer him on excitedly and hope that he can overcome the odds.

The rational side of me knows this isn't going to work from a football perspective. But today, I don't give a damn. 

This franchise owed Cam better. If nothing else, hopefully we just got rid of some bad juju and gained some karma back. I'm happy for the first time in years with this team. It's a fine football move that probably doesn't mean much at the end of the day, but it's also about time we make a "good" decision and treat the most important player in our team's history with some respect. After watching years of bad decisions and boring & hapless football...the fans get a win. 

• Pie 2

Just now, CarolinaNCSU said:

The rational side of me knows this isn't going to work from a football perspective. But today, I don't give a damn. 

This franchise owed Cam better. If nothing else, hopefully we just got rid of some bad juju and gained some karma back. I'm happy for the first time in years with this team. It's a fine football move that probably doesn't mean much at the end of the day, but it's also about time we make a "good" decision and treat the most important player in our team's history with some respect. After watching years of bad decisions and boring & hapless football...the fans get a win. 

I’ll deal with rationality tomorrow I’m going to enjoy this homecoming today.

• Pie 1