• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers agree to terms with Cam Newton.

Zod

39 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

I'm not crying. I don't think he's the answer to a Championship. 

If he has ZERO potential at delivering a championship then he doesn't do any good.

At least Sam has the physical ability. Just have to fix his head. But you guys say his head is impossible to fix. If so they both don't belong.

Boy you can't fix Sam it's in his genes. I don't  know what they saw in him. College was good but NFL is another level. Playing in the SEC counts now days.

With the joke of an offensive line, this years Panthers team is going nowhere. Obtaining Cam Newton is an upgrade at the postion but if he is capable of getting us  a couple more wins it will only hurt our chance in the draft.

While i wish Cam good luck, i cannot see that his signing will be beneficial to the Panthers in the long run.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

With the joke of an offensive line, this years Panthers team is going nowhere. Obtaining Cam Newton is an upgrade at the postion but if he is capable of getting us  a couple more wins it will only hurt our chance in the draft.

While i wish Cam good luck, i cannot see that his signing will be beneficial to the Panthers in the long run.

The odds are not in his favor for sure.  Fairytale endings are rare in life and even rarer in football. 

• Pie 1

49 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

I'm not crying. I don't think he's the answer to a Championship. 

If he has ZERO potential at delivering a championship then he doesn't do any good.

At least Sam has the physical ability. Just have to fix his head. But you guys say his head is impossible to fix. If so they both don't belong.

The Panthers are not winning a championship this year no matter who is quarterback. You are delusional.

Just now, rico6 said:

I wouldn't mind Sam as a back-up QB. It's always been his NFL calling.

Sam's always been able to string a few good games together before whatever is going on in his head catches up to him... Backup role would fit that... He's supposedly a great locker room guy... And I do think most of his teammates respect his toughness and desire to win for them, even tho now it's obvious he can't do that across a season.

We could do worse with a backup tbh... As we've shown 🤦

• Pie 2