• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers agree to terms with Cam Newton.

Zod

1 minute ago, GRWatcher said:

Same guy. He also worked for the Panthers for a couple of years between working with Cam. Moved from the Northwest (Seattle?) to Charlotte. Nflpanthers07 on youtube. He posted this a month ago.

Yeah, nflpanthers07.  That’s the Delhomme video guy.  Glad someone picked up on his work.  Keeps getting better.

I already showed my son the coming home vid.  He was hype.   He basically turned his back on Carolina when Cam left. 

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

I hate our media here in the triangle.  Gold and Ovies have always been fuging transplant idiots with no vested interest or care for OUR teams aside from State because they went there.  fuging nerds.

Listening to the OG and they are way more reasonable than Adam Gold. All Gold did was bitch about why the coaching staff waited so long to sign Cam this week. He's always been nit picky about the team. Well, they had the guy that broke the Twitter news that the team was meeting with Cam. Come to find out, the team talked with Cam on Tuesday and then Cam came here on a plane today. So that shot down one of the main points Gold was harping on over and over today.

He also harped on this being a desperation move and a window into how much of a clown show this organization is with how they handled the QB situation. The OG stated that it's a move that needed to be made to help your football team right now and gave them credit for realizing what needed to be done. They also brought up that Darnold was not the first choice and we tried to bring in Stafford and Watson. This staff tried to bring in better options at QB. They didn't just look at Darnold and say "that's our guy" without doing anything else.

Gold comes off as an arrogant, sarcastic asshole. He kept saying this is mostly good for him entertainment wise and not really sure its good for the team. He also doubts we see good Cam here. The only good thing he said was that Cam was actually really good in the first half of 2018 before he got injured. I don't know why he has his own time slot here. All he does is repeat the same shitty takes over and over throughout his show. He should be in another state up North covering someone else. The Panthers aren't even his team. He's a former Jets fan.

I'm just tired of all the bitching about the past. Just be fuging happy Cam is back.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1