• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We are going to upset ARZ

The Huddler

9 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

If Murray doesn't play I'll believe. This is still a pretty poo team vs best in the NFL right now.

I don’t think it is a poo team.  We have had the NFL worst QB imploding us.  

we have the #2 D in the NFL right now.   That gift wrapped a bunch a games for us and we still gave it away.  Largely because Sam couldn’t do basics the last 5 weeks. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Arizona is best team for a reason, and they screwed up on one play at end of GB or they would be undefeated. Hell MCCoy looked better than any quarterback we’ve had in years 22 for 26 , and Conner is on fire with 10 rush tds and 1 reception for a td. I’m sorry but I don’t see us winning this game and it won’t be close no matter if Murray plays, Arizona is that good.

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, BurnNChinn said:

Arizona is best team for a reason, and they screwed up on one play at end of GB or they would be undefeated. Hell MCCoy looked better than any quarterback we’ve had in years 22 for 26 , and Conner is on fire with 10 rush tds and 1 reception for a td. I’m sorry but I don’t see us winning this game and it won’t be close no matter if Murray plays, Arizona is that good.

They aren’t even close to the best team in the NFL without Kyler and Nuk on the field.

and what is this nonsense about McCoy lol 

• Pie 2