• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt "analytics" Rhule should NEVER have final say on personnel

TheBigKat

He's a good coach, he ain't Belichick to have final say on personnel and we should not give him Chip Kelly leeway to make personnel decisions.

We are winning today not because of Rhule, he had Fitterer bring in Matt TRASH Barkley, we are winning today because Mr. Tepper threw a poo fest and made the team bring in Cam.

Cam didn't do it on his own but Cam gave this team HOPE, he has energized the franchise. 

The Sam Darnold era is OVER and I am happy that this move will demonstrate that Rhule needs to stick with coaching or enjoy going back to college

• Pie 3

Rhule should not have total control. He doesn't know what the fug he's doing in QB evaluations or O-line evaluations. 

One thing that he definitely needs to learn is that you can't always go for the versatile athlete who is good at many things but master at nothing. Sometimes the expert at one thing is absolutely what you need. Just my opinion.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

27 minutes ago, Castavar said:

This definitely had the feeling of a Tepper signing than a Rhule signing. Rhule was content with PJ and Matt fuggin Barkley as our QBs the rest of the year until Tepper probably cursed them TF out to bring Cam back.

While we don't know for certain, Cam said it was Rhule who called him.  My guess is that if Rhule didn't want him at all, then it would have been the GM calling.