• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

O-Line not as bad as we thought, neither is Brady, which leaves....

Dragoon11

Just now, Fox007 said:

Yea that one holding call was bs for sure but he got beat on the play anyway it was just a quick hitter. He's the worst OL right now but only having one shitter is a dramatic improvement from having only ONE good OL. We'll take it

absolutely! I didn't think he played that bad. It just felt like he was an easy target for the home team officials.

13 minutes ago, rico6 said:

starting to look like Sam was Rhule's guy at this point. Playbook was completely opened up today for PJ.

I wouldn't say completely... coaches knew PJ was starting his second NFL game. And with Cam... obvious. They didn't open it up per se, they just called plays based on the skill set of PJ, CMC and Cam.

• Pie 2

13 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

Honestly, I think the bigger impact on the game today was having a healthy CMC back. Dude had more yards alone than the entire Cardinals offense. His simple 5-8 yard runs help the O-line, quick check down passes helped the QB and the O-line. We go as CMC goes now. We just needed a QB not to sabotage us with turnovers. I don't expect Cam to come in and carry this team, his energy and stable QB play is all that we need right now. 

I agree, but those simple 5-8 yard runs help make 3rd downs more manageable, which we have to credit the O-line. Cardinals defense is no joke and I think the Panthers O-line did a great job today. And you're spot on when you say we do not need a QB to sabotage the game. If Cam can come in and manage the game without turnovers, and our run game dictates the flow of the game, the Panthers have a shot. That being said, the O-line did great today. We need them to stay healthy and continue to play inspired.

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, RJK said:

Removing the energy suck that is Sam darnold and adding Cams positive vibes woke this team up. It can’t be emphasized enough how detrimental Sam was to the psyche of the panthers 

It was sooo apparent... I just hope it can carry them, time will tell.

45 minutes ago, rico6 said:

starting to look like Sam was Rhule's guy at this point. Playbook was completely opened up today for PJ.

From the postgame…it sounds like we didn’t get to see a lot of it.  Got out to such a big lead but Rhule said they had a lot Of deep play action put in.  But they just got up so quick they couldn’t really get to it 

42 minutes ago, RJK said:

Removing the energy suck that is Sam darnold and adding Cams positive vibes woke this team up. It can’t be emphasized enough how detrimental Sam was to the psyche of the panthers 

When Rhule was like "I don't want Sam to be the leader" or whatever, that was the dumbest poo ever. Cam just saved his job for a couple years and Cam's being humble about it

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, rico6 said:

I'm not sure how you get that it was completely opened up.  We attempted like 2 deep balls, maybe just 1.  We just ran the ball super effectively.   The turnovers and short fields got us our points.  It was a great game and a team win but to say this indites anyone positively or negatively is a huge knee jerk reaction and you are just jumping to the conclusion that you want.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1