• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WFT next to be steamrolled, by your New Carolina Panthers.

bigdavis

I can’t read WFT as Washington Football Team.

My mild to moderate dyslexia coupled with our modern text language creates a neat little mind trick.

WFT becomes WTF every time.  Not occasionally but every time.

I read the title as “Who tf next to get steamrolled…”

Works either way.

• Pie 2

34 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Some people never learn

Just my take, my man.  Be superstitious or pessimistic as you like -- that's your right, too.

Tell you what -- if we don't win, I'll not do it again.

But digest what I said, and tell me where I'm wrong -- about any of it.

• Pie 1

Not gonna get ahead of myself but...

Cam has a huge game. Gut feeling he's had this one circled on the calendar for quite some time.

edit-- who's there fuging QB anyways? Are we forgetting the league's top ranked D vs a Ron Rivera O?

Edited by rico6

We might actually have a really tough game this game.

Weeks ago when we absolutely stunk against the Giants and later the Patriots, I was all but convinced Ron would have us a win and pretend to be upset, then run into the bathroom stall in the locker room so no one could see him laughing. (All of this to ruin the draft position like he did last year, IF we had continued to just look like an awful losing team).

Now Rivera has a ton of motivation to want to win this one.

• Pie 1

I haven't  watched an NFL game this yr, but I can honestly say this. It is the panthers game to loose. Ron was Cam coach for many yes but he coached majority of the time scared of Cam. I really don't think he knows Cam as much as u guys think. Ron not the genius some of you think he is. Some of his decisions were just awful.

A lot is getting made of Rivera knowing Cam. Okay. But what isn't getting attention is how many of our D players were here when Turner was the OC. They practiced against this offense every day. It would have been guys like is DJack, and Shaq. Probably a few others I'm not remembering.

Edited by trueblade