• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

P. j.

Stuart Smith

Do we truly know what we have in P.J.? Do we need to give him some reps as well as Cam? He actually looked good yesterday against one of the top ranked defenses. Although we will know more after the Washington game, I hope Cam and P.J. Can perform at such a level that we feel confident drafting for offensive line this draft without having to draft a quarterback. I think P.J. Deserves a long look to at least be considered a long term competent back up. Thoughts anyone?

On 11/15/2021 at 8:55 AM, Stuart Smith said:

Do we truly know what we have in P.J.? Do we need to give him some reps as well as Cam? He actually looked good yesterday against one of the top ranked defenses. Although we will know more after the Washington game, I hope Cam and P.J. Can perform at such a level that we feel confident drafting for offensive line this draft without having to draft a quarterback. I think P.J. Deserves a long look to at least be considered a long term competent back up. Thoughts anyone

IMO PJ is pretty good at moving the ball but sometimes makes bad choices just trying to do too much at the wrong time, if his RedZone choices can be fixed then he'll be a quality back up

• Pie 1