• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where does the Cam "I'm back" moment rank in all time history?

GOAT

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

Panthers deserve a Superbowl we've took it on the chin twice for the NFL narrative of 2003 and 2015.

Everyone knows it. Spygate, KillCam.

Lol we shall see. It's a long way away. I would just be happy with a playoff appearance year two. That's pretty significant in it's self. 

10 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Outside of playoff wins its up there for me.  I'm trying to think of another regular season moment that's meant that much as a fan.  Maybe its too soon to tell, but that hit pretty hard for me yesterday.

The entire team highfiving the fans after beating the Cowboys in 96 playoffs 

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

They put Deon AND Irving in CMC (Charlotte Memorial Hospital) that night. 

You're damn straight they did. 

My seats used to be 7 rows up in the tunnel endzone.

Guy that sat in front of us looked like Kenny Rogers. 

Well we are all down there getting high-fives and Kenny jumps off the wall with a big roar like Superfly Snuka and the players are helping him off his ass while the cops grab him.

He just goes I slipped I slipped. 

Good times!!!!

• Flames 1

5 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

They put Deon AND Irving in CMC (Charlotte Memorial Hospital) that night. 

The Charlotte Observer had a picture of Deon being helped on to a private plane still in his hospital gown a few days later....  If memory serves me well....  Best pic ever !!

• Pie 2

Great moment but considering that this win only got us to .500 and barely hanging onto a playoff spot with a tough schedule ahead, I'm not going to get too excited about it yet and it can't rank up there with some of our great playoff moments or even great moments in seasons where we did have some playoff success. If Cam continues to help turn the season around and we do make the playoffs and make a run then this moment will rank higher. 

1 minute ago, dave-o said:

The Charlotte Observer had a picture of Deon being helped on to a private plane still in his hospital gown a few days later....  If memory serves me well....  Best pic ever !!

That's why I don't understand the fan base sometimes. Panthers have never been a scrub franchise. Good to middle, yes. Never scrubs.

They beasted that night in 96'.

• Pie 2