• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2 Things I saw that seemed to go unnoticed.

iamhubby1

2 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

2. BC played 13 snaps at LT, and nobody seemed to notice. (Including me, lol) Keep bringing the kid along, and sooner or later, he will win the job.

He played the last 2 Offensive Series if you want to go back and watch him. Nothing earth shattering, but nice solid work.

On the Panthers grading curve, that would get him a gold jacket.

Edited by L-TownCat
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

1. On the long pass to Moore, Cam looked smooth. It looked absolutely effortless. No herky  jerky motion, no prolonged windup. Just a nice smooth throw. If that is the Cam we are getting? Things could get interesting around here.

2. BC played 13 snaps at LT, and nobody seemed to notice. (Including me, lol) Keep bringing the kid along, and sooner or later, he will win the job.

He played the last 2 Offensive Series if you want to go back and watch him. Nothing earth shattering, but nice solid work.

Well it went to page 2 by now but:

2 hours ago, Fox007 said:

Also the ball was further than I initially thought and when you see him he doesn't look labored. His last year with the Panthers he looked like he was trying his ass off to barely skip a pass to the WRs and on that it was pretty effortless which is a good sign.

But didn't notice BC in as I haven't rewatched the game yet so that's interesting.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Well it went to page 2 by now but:

But didn't notice BC in as I haven't rewatched the game yet so that's interesting.

Sorry I missed it. Glad someone else noticed it. 

Yeah, BC looked the part. But then again, he wasn't asked to do too much. But no glaring mistakes, handled his bidness. He looked good.

12 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Sorry I missed it. Glad someone else noticed it. 

Yeah, BC looked the part. But then again, he wasn't asked to do too much. But no glaring mistakes, handled his bidness. He looked good.

Glad they had the chance to get him some snaps even though it was garbage time. It's still more valuable than 2nd string practice reps against the same guys every week

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Yea and the kicking game now on point things are heading in the right direction.

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

16 straight FG's made. Longest streak since Gano.

That was probably the most complete game we have seen around here in a long while. If that's what the Cam effect brings? I can live with that.

• Pie 6

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

Glad they had the chance to get him some snaps even though it was garbage time. It's still more valuable than 2nd string practice reps against the same guys every week

He looked like he belonged. Just  went about his business, and never looked out of place. I do believe he deserves more looks going forward.

Anything to get Daly away from LT.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

54 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

1. On the long pass to Moore, Cam looked smooth. It looked absolutely effortless. No herky  jerky motion, no prolonged windup. Just a nice smooth throw. If that is the Cam we are getting? Things could get interesting around here.

Agreed, and 'effortless' was the exact word I used in the game thread. Ball just came out of his hand and travelled downfield, no sign of laboring. Good to see and hopefully it holds up.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1