• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talk to me about WFT. What do you know?

Zod

Their vaunted defense from last year has been absolute cheeks, and to make matters worse, the mickey mouse DROY Chase Young is out for the season. Their starting QB is our former backup and we should feast on him. Yes, they beat Tom Brady and the bucs last week but they have looked off recently and we beat an 8-1 team on the road. No excuse to not win this game by 10 or more points.

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Because the media contracts dictated that would be the team they shove down NC's throats as "their" team.

Oh I know, in early 90's it was Skins and Cowboys on TV every week.  But there has been 25 years of a team in the state.  They can fug off now.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

Watched them last week   They are much improved despite injuries from an execution perspective 

our former #3 qb’s confidence is growing…he sees the field really well. Defense will need to set the tone with him early.  

WR #17 and RB Gibson are the real deals  Got to wrap up   Here is hoping Gilmore is back this week and on McLauren    Their TE, Seal Jones is capable 

the defense is decent without Chase. Same old Ron defense 

the Kicker, the Panthers are certainly familiar with…return of the Slye 

Ron and team know everything there is to know about Cam, DJ, CMC, Shaq and Dontae   And oh yeah, Daley and Moton 

I wouldn’t say Washington is a team to be feared  but do what the Bucs did and allow momentum, like any team in the NFL, they will beat you.

Brady seems lost without AB and Gronkowski.  He actually struggled with a zone defense vs man to man. Two games in a row with that situation and outcome 

the emotion on Sunday is going to be very high  cam will need to control that inside of himself and if they take away CMC, he has to hit DJ, Robbie or one of the TE 

….would be a great game for a Brandon Z sighting at WR 

panthers 28. Washington 20.  Will be at stadium in my Newton jersey and glad to see Cam again. 

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Pie 7
  • Beer 2