• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gil Brandt's top 10 teams to win the SB halfway through the season.

Ivan The Awesome

41 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Like the hype and media attention but let me at least see cam play under center a full game or two before I start getting giddy 

Its never too early to get giddy, especially if you been hittin this poo i got today. OFC it also had me thinking some poo was an int earlier when it wasn't. Got me acting like Smokey from Friday, bout to get worried bout my shoulder up in here.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

55 minutes ago, BrianS said:

I think it's a little soon.  Cam has brought us energy, yes.  We needed it, 100%.  Our defense is playoff ready, NOW.

But I need to see us able to drive the ball 65+ yards and score TD's consistently before I'll be convinced we are a contender.

3rd and 5 or less and the best a defensive coordinator do against us is guess.  Run D? We’ll throw. Zone? RPO.  Pass D? Hand it off to Cmac.

Were gonna win more series than we lose.

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

Its never too early to get giddy, especially if you been hittin this poo i got today. OFC it also had me thinking some poo was an int earlier when it wasn't. Got me acting like Smokey from Friday, bout to get worried bout my shoulder up in here.

😂😂😂 my guy, lol oh in reality I’m out here rocking my cam jersey and dabbing like it’s 2015, talking trash to fans etc on here I have to tone it down a bit lol

• Flames 2

4 hours ago, Kuhndog94 said:

Before the cardinals game, we had not scored 1 touchdown in 3 weeks. Now we are making contender lists. 

Woah, Caaammmmmmmmm.

I’m old enough to remember people praising Snows defense as contender level at the beginning of the year and then laying 4 straight eggs. 

5 minutes ago, unicar15 said:

I’m old enough to remember people praising Snows defense as contender level at the beginning of the year and then laying 4 straight eggs. 

Huh? The only real bad game they had was the Cowfugs game. The Philly, Minny, and Giants games were only close because of the defense. Sam and the Offense really were that horrifically bad. 

Edited by BlackPanther21_
  • Pie 2

I can see us on that list because we have a great defense, good special teams with a sure field goal kicker. On offense we have Christian, DJ, Robbie and several other players that are skilled. I have said this all season long. We dont need Superman anymore, we need a competent QB who can get the ball to our play makers while making good decisions and retaining the ball. Cam just has to make some plays and distribute the ball. He has more weapons than he has ever had. He doesnt have to carry the team on his back. As long as he does his job and let his team do theirs we could be a tough out the rest of the way.

Edited by panthers55
  • Pie 1

37 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

Huh? The only real bad game they had was the Cowfugs game. The Philly, Minny, and Giants games were only close because of the defense. Sam and the Offense really were that horrifically bad. 

Eh I'd add Minnesota to the not great play by the D list... but that was before we got Gilmore and Shaq back which is so huge.  The D did give up a 2nd half lead after a TD and couldn't get the stop in OT. But the O played so bad ... So many drops, even DJ dropping everything and had a fumble... Crazy we even had the offense to force OT.  I think we might even have won that if we'd gotten the ball first, the last 2 drives on offense were strong. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, unicar15 said:

What 4 game stretch did this D lay an egg? 

Sam channeling Jimmy Clausen and imploding a teams chances to win isn’t the same thing as a D laying an egg.   The 85 Bears wouldn’t of been the 85 Bears with Jimmy Clausen and Sam screwing them for 4 quarters 

• Pie 3