• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam to Rhule after penalty thoughts?

BurnNChinn

On 11/14/2021 at 4:16 PM, Anybodyhome said:

So if Arizona runs this kickoff back after the 15-yard penalty, you all good with that?

2 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

If you go back thru the game day thread, as soon as the penalty occurred, I posted something to the effect of would everyone still be good with the celly if the resulting penalty and a kickoff returned for a TD?

Needless to say, my post received about 20 image.png.9f7334eb5abaaf433ac603c9df65e200.png.

The post received 6 poos not 20 just fyi. People are allowed to enjoy the game after several miserable weeks.

6 minutes ago, travisura said:

That does qualify as pissing and moaning, yes.

Pissing and moaning would be ranting and raving. Calling a player names etc.

Simply saying can't celebrate like that (taking helmet off) we can't afford penalties (on the road in a must win game with brand new Cam and PJ playing)

Is a 100% accurate football statement. 

2 hours ago, t96 said:

I know what "say no more" means and posted the definition of that as a clarification in case others didn't. I didn't google "say less." If that's actually slang, ok whatever, I've never heard it. But Cam has inarguably slightly messed up idioms/expressions in press conferences multiple times throughout his career. That just isn't debatable.

I mean, the term is actually in the online “Urban Dictionary” which is a compendium of urban slang terminology.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=say less

14 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

That's pissing and moaning?

It was an accurate statement from a purely football perspective. 

What is wrong with your brain?

I'm sorry but your trying to play word games with your "pissing and moaning" as it's been called is driving me to distraction.  I'll help.

Yes it's pissing and moaning, just because you think you have a good reason for said pissing and moaning does not the act change.  Your reason is also highly subjective, "We need zero penalties".  You do not, in fact, NEED zero penalties to win (case in point: we won).  Zero penalties might be nice but it's a want, not a need.  So you're pissing and moaning over an opinion.  You have every right to that opinion and to said pissing along with said moaning but you also get to deal with the fallout of it being unpopular.  Own your pissing.  Own your moaning.  

Christ man I'm pushing 40 and I can't bring myself to be so curmudgeonly.

Here's a differing opinion: I don't give a single rat's ass about one penalty.  I enjoyed it, I bet the rest of the team enjoyed it, and it didn't hurt poo (nor will it if it remains a one time thing - and we have no reason not to believe Cam when he says it was).  Lighten up.

*edit because I felt like ranting just a tad more*

You know the only thing missing from your post history about Cam recently is "act like you've been there before" and we can be back to peak Cam whining.

Edited by mwright350
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, PhillyB said:

L

O

L

F150s would rather have no passing touchdowns in sixteen quarters by a quarterback who says "yes i understand" than cam who gets two in two plays saying "say less" 

never change, guys.

Nature is healing on the huddle