• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam to Rhule after penalty thoughts?

BurnNChinn

Just now, KSpan said:

Such a comment would be specifically telling him not to take his helmet off again given that that's what Cam was penalized for. Seems a pretty cut and dry thing that doesn't tread on Cam's personality, as I don't recall him ever getting such a penalty before.

It's the "Don't do it again" for me. It's kind of needlessly aggressive. 

• Poo 1

This is really amazing that you are all letting this dumb troll, Sheena Quick, whip you into a frenzy over NOTHING. I mean literally NOTHING.

If you showed this ignorant thread to Cam or Rhule, they'd likely roll their eyes or laugh.

There is no dumb arbitrary line in the sand here. This is all gray.

Calm the fug down.

@rayzor Just lock this stupid poo.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, rico6 said:

There are plenty of situations in sports where a play is ill-advised but it works and the coach tells the player not to do it again, despite the fact that they loved the outcome. Look at the way the players, especially Cam, responded the rest of the game. It's fine. It shouldn't need to be said, but it's fair that he said it, since he'd say it to anyone else who did it. 

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

This is really amazing that you are all letting this dumb troll, Sheena Quick, whip you into a frenzy over NOTHING. I mean literally NOTHING.

If you showed this ignorant thread to Cam or Rhule, they'd likely roll their eyes or laugh.

There is no dumb arbitrary line in the sand here. This is all gray.

Calm the fug down.

@rayzor Just lock this stupid poo.

You don't need to poo on Sheena Quick. She is what she is. She's not a troll; she has a decent amount of connections and she's using it to chase clout until it turns into something more. That is a valid strategy in this day and age. Knowing that, it should be easy to understand that the majority of her tweets are meant to be provocative. 

• Beer 1

38 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Also, Sheena Quick is basically a hack at this stage of her career.

She is just editing to create controversy where none exists. Sooooo....pretty much she can go fug herself. She knows exactly what she is doing.

Yeah I didn’t mean anything bad towards Cam just wondered why she worded it like that. Like she was trying to make Cam look like a bad player. Like damn he just got here be quiet.

• Beer 1

13 minutes ago, rico6 said:

I'd bet significant money it was a lighthearted moment and whatever was said, even if 'don't do it again' is verbatim, was put out in such a manner.

Any way of it I'd be very surprised if there was any kind of issue that arose down the road, either with Cam or Rhule. The fact that Rhule called Cam at all means he knows what side his bread is buttered on and will handle things accordingly, and Cam is a mature player. They will be fine.

Edited by KSpan
  • Pie 1