• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam to Rhule after penalty thoughts?

BurnNChinn

4 minutes ago, Panther'sBigD said:

You don't need to poo on Sheena Quick. She is what she is. She's not a troll; she has a decent amount of connections and she's using it to chase clout until it turns into something more. That is a valid strategy in this day and age. Knowing that, it should be easy to understand that the majority of her tweets are meant to be provocative. 

She is intentionally misquoting to get "clout." She can get fuged as far as I am concerned. But, really so can any social media "reporter."

She is a prime example of why journalism is dead. It's about rapid fire content, controversy and clicks. Not accuracy or perspective. That is why her and all the other clowns in the social media world can fuging blow me.

I don't give a fug if that is what this poo evolved to be. If we eventually evolved to eat human fecal matter as a dessert, I wouldn't become a pastry chef.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

6 minutes ago, travisura said:

Giving the benefit of the doubt to Rhule, we don't know what kind of tone he had when he said it so it could've been a more playful/less stern thing.

and hopefully it was understood that "it" meant no more penalty calls, not to stop enjoying yourself on the field.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

She is intentionally misquoting to get "clout." She can get fuged as far as I am concerned. But, really so can any social media "reporter."

She is a prime example of why journalism is dead. It's about rapid fire content, controversy and clicks. Not accuracy or perspective. That is why her and all the other clowns in the social media world can fuging blow me.

I don't give a fug if that is what this poo evolved to be. If we eventually evolved to eat human fecal matter as a dessert, I wouldn't become a pastry chef.

She didn't misquote though, did she?

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, TheCasillas said:

The tweet is misleading (typical media). Sheena left out the part where Cam said "I got it" ... he was agreeing with Coach Rhule, and saying "my bad.... never again"

Obviously you don't know the finer points of altered quotes and agenda pushing. It's how nobody's get clicks.

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

81A882EB-0BEB-4AB2-B2D0-BE8D48593E7D.gif.33d44af9407ee27daccab1d7739c9a1f.gif

• Beer 1

14 minutes ago, Panther'sBigD said:

You don't need to poo on Sheena Quick. She is what she is. She's not a troll; she has a decent amount of connections and she's using it to chase clout until it turns into something more. That is a valid strategy in this day and age. Knowing that, it should be easy to understand that the majority of her tweets are meant to be provocative. 

She's also the one who asked if Sam's injury is fake. 🤣

She's not afraid of stirring the pot or asking controversial questions.

5 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

That's all twitter is. That's why I stay away from it. 

It's clear Cam meant no disrespect. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Panther'sBigD said:

God, not this again. People misconstruing something because they don't understand/take time to understand context. 

This reminds me of people calling Cam and his friends gangbangers because they wore bandanas over their faces during an ATV tour.  

Did that really happen??

I mean it's dusty. Wearing something over your face would make sense.