• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your reaction in Gifs when Cam comes through tunnel

slumdogmillionaire

11 hours ago, X-Clown on 1 said:

There are four things I'm expecting to see while in attendance at this game:

1) A warm welcome for Ron Rivera. One of the most genuine men to grace the Carolinas and regardless of his coaching shortcomings, he embodies the Keep Pounding mantra and he deserves some love (pre-kickoff)

2) Flyover for Veteran's Day (these always give me goose bumps)

3) Carolina dragging WFT all over the field (we are dangerous right now)

4) Cam coming last out of the tunnel followed by the loudest noise this stadium has heard since the 2015 NFC championship game vs Arizona where the stadium was flexing from the fans jumping up and down going nuts.

My reaction to them all:

moved to tears crying GIF

I’ll get cancelled over this, but Ron doesn’t deserve love or a warm welcome pre kickoff.  That dude wasted a prime Cam and Luke from his ineptitude and unwillingness to adjust.  I wish him all the health in the world and glad he has seemingly passed this scare of cancer, but he does not deserve anything from Carolina fans.  Give us a below average coach during Cam/Luke’s prime, and no doubt we have at least one super bowl. Ron is an AWFUL game manager.  Pretty good “player’s coach”, but that doesn’t win you games

• Pie 3

Happy he's back, but crossing my fingers. I don't know what to expect.

I prefer we would have started PJ for this one and given Cam another week to prepare while riding the "Cam's Back!" morale boost. Maybe have him come in in hero spots a couple of times like last week. He hasn't had much time to get game ready and if he stinks it up, then what?

Edited by antame