• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict the Percentage of Panthers/WFT Fans

The Huddler

26 minutes ago, Craig Cartner said:

My wish would be all Panther fans. Reality 30% Washington 69% Panther and we always have a 

few that wear jerseys of other teams.

Don’t you just love those clowns that wear Steelers jerseys to a game that doesn’t involve them at all

Edited by Move the Panthers to Raleigh
  • Pie 1

4 hours ago, Seltzer said:

75% Panthers/ 25% WFT

I've been where it was way too close to 50/50 FWIW

Without the Cam coming back narrative, I think it would have been closer to 60/40

I’ll be there with another Panthers fan friend 

here’s hoping for a better showing by-the fans 

Darnold, and Rhule’s failed fascination with him, sucked the life blood  out of everybody 

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Don’t you just love those clowns that wear Steelers jerseys to a game that doesn’t involve them at all

Ok, at the Eagles game, on the Panthers side, this guy about 25 comes in, wearing a number 12 Brady Pats jersey a hoodie under it 

it was like 80 plus that day 

….and he had his haircut like him and everything 

spent the entire game on his phone    Why bother  

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Don’t understand why people do this.  I guess they want to represent but seems dumb.  Hey, let me wear my Panthers jersey in Jacksonville when they’re playing the Dolphins. 

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, trueblade said:

Alot of those tickets were sold prior to Cam's return. It might not be as overwhelmingly Panther as you might otherwise think.

I'm thinking that the December 12th Falcons game will be 90/10 Panther fans for sure.

It'll be more important this week that the Panther fans that are there are LOUD.

5 hours ago, Your GFs favorite huddler said:

Would be nice if Panthers fans showed up between  12:20 and 12:40 instead of leaving the tailgate at 1…..

pre kickoff atmosphere is never good because people wait until the last possible minute. Always like 60% right up until kickoff 

Yellow coats clog up the gates….moves way too slow getting in the stadium 

59 minutes ago, RaginCajun17 said:

Don’t understand why people do this.  I guess they want to represent but seems dumb.  Hey, let me wear my Panthers jersey in Jacksonville when they’re playing the Dolphins. 

i have to admit i wore my Cam jersey to a SD @ Pitt game

i got my hat knocked off my head

and i deserved it i regret it but was 19 years old at the time

1 hour ago, Scott12345 said:

Let it go…Sam never plays another snap for us

Not holding on to it. Up until last week it was current, remember,  and simply a statement of fact

I do not know, and neither do you, if Darnold  ,never plays another snap for us’

What I know to be fact is I will never watch him play another snap  for the Panthers 

7 hours ago, CRA said:

Washington always represents in large numbers at BOA.  And tickets were pretty cheap 2 weeks go online. 

so I would assume the normal amount for Washington show up, which will be a higher opposing fan average than the norm. 

Not any more, WTFs have been losing loyal fans by the thousands. Plenty of stories out there about stadium being a ghost town. "Mr. Slimeball" is main reason, people are beyond sick of him. Minor other stuff they them sucking, it being a nightmare game-day experience(no parking, mile away train drop, $$$$$$ food, bathroom, poor seating and viewing angles, etc) It makes the panthers stuff before Cam look like nothing. 

Many people have commented about its not just home games, but what once was all local bars top money ticket in now not cared about. Many said it was impossible to get in a place 20 years ago along with it being the only game on.....totally different now. Even long-term fans stop caring. They were once one of the best traveling teams as well, not any more. NFL been covering for Danny boy and people hate him.