• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith breaks down Curtis Samuel…

TheBigKat

I was bashed so super hard earlier this year when I made a post about Ron Rivera saying "If he plays, great. If he doesn't play, also great" when discussing his injury during the first game of the season.

This is a dude you paid WAY to much for and its ho hum if he plays? At least say you hope he gets healthy soon and he's a potential big part of your offense and blah blah blah.

8 minutes ago, joemac said:

Well we chose Robby over him, so its not like we came out super ahead on things....

Idk man. We will have to wait and see how Robby performs the rest of the year because after last game I’m already convinced that is was almost 100 percent on Sam. I know he had a few games where he had 89 drops but he looks like a different WR now that Sam is out of the picture. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

46 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

We made the right choice but I don't hate the player. Curtis is a hell of a player, just can't stay on the field.

He was fuging money on 3rd downs last year. Such a clutch player once we figured out how to use him properly. But yeah injuries have always been a bit of a concern with him and his upside is a bit limited. Glad we let him walk ultimately but would've been nice if we could keep him at a reasonable cap hit too. Washington did overpay especially since Rivera is clueless with him. Packers or Chiefs should have signed him.