• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Reclaiming the stadium..

jackson113

look it’s great and all but i hope Panther fans take advantage of an owner who actually is in touch with the fanbase and demand results over anything else. if we keep losing don’t buy tickets just because of cam

because that’s the only thing that will bring true change

this feels cheap…Tepper is simply profiting off emotion and looks like everyone’s falling for it

maybe it’s because there is nothing else left, valid, but doesn’t excuse all the other BS, let’s win some games

Edited by onmyown
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

26 minutes ago, onmyown said:

look it’s great and all but i hope Panther fans take advantage of an owner who actually is in touch with the fanbase and demand results over anything else. if we keep losing don’t buy tickets just because of cam

because that’s the only thing that will bring true change

this feels cheap…Tepper is simply profiting off emotion and looks like everyone’s falling for it

maybe it’s because there is nothing else left, valid, but doesn’t excuse all the other BS, let’s win some games

Do you think Tepper is going to just let things be as is if we don’t win with Cam? No matter what I’ll go and support Cam because I’m a fan of him and the Panthers win lose or draw. You sound like one of those fans who only support their teams when they’re winning and honestly fans like you are the worst. Do better. 

• Poo 1

8 hours ago, grateflday said:

This is an area Cam has always been great.  Panther stadium rarely ever felt like our house.  When Cam first became a Panther and ripped that Packers banner/flag then threw it away and never gave it back  ,,,, while some gave Cam heat for that , I loved it.  It was the first time in our history I felt like there was an attempt to make the stadium our house.  I’m hoping this second act on the Panthers works out, lasts past this season and Cam continues to make this a mission.  

100%. Cam has the persona and cajones to pull a stunt like ripping the GB banner down.  CLT and the Carolinas do need to have pride in owning our stadium.  Winning is the easiest answer to that problem. Let’s ride 😤