• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Reclaiming the stadium..

jackson113

3 hours ago, onmyown said:

look it’s great and all but i hope Panther fans take advantage of an owner who actually is in touch with the fanbase and demand results over anything else. if we keep losing don’t buy tickets just because of cam

because that’s the only thing that will bring true change

this feels cheap…Tepper is simply profiting off emotion and looks like everyone’s falling for it

maybe it’s because there is nothing else left, valid, but doesn’t excuse all the other BS, let’s win some games

I view it as Column A, Column B.

Hell yes I'd love to win but I need to see consistent play from the oline, wr, even TE corps before I'll believe we've finally turned the corner.  In summation we need to live up to the NBA team's name and play like a hornet's nest the rest of the season.  Never lose again.

No winning seasons since 2017 has gone on far too long and I'm damn tired of it.

It's about damn time Rhule and his staff start turning us around and it shouldn't have come to a second Cam Newton era.  Everything they've tried has failed.

They damn well better get it right.

• Pie 1

My brother in law has had these tickets all season. He's WtF fan but the good news is they always lose when he goes to the games. 

That stadium is going to be 2015 loud. Just fantastic!

Wish I could be there this weekend but I'm going to have a blast watching the game anyways. 

• Pie 2

16 hours ago, jackson113 said:

Stadium full of wine and Cheese crowd that lives in condos and secretly pull for the Patriots..

It wasn't like that in the beginning....I haven't been in Charlotte since 2005...but when I went to the games in the 90s the fans were working class mid level FPL / BofA workers mostly with a lot of restaurant workers and construction guys mixed in.

• Pie 1

16 hours ago, grateflday said:

This is an area Cam has always been great.  Panther stadium rarely ever felt like our house.  When Cam first became a Panther and ripped that Packers banner/flag then threw it away and never gave it back  ,,,, while some gave Cam heat for that , I loved it.  It was the first time in our history I felt like there was an attempt to make the stadium our house.  I’m hoping this second act on the Panthers works out, lasts past this season and Cam continues to make this a mission.  

It pissed me off to high heaven that people had a problem with it.

No opposing banners should ever fly in that stadium.

He did the right thing and anyone that disagrees with it can go fug themselves. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

For you fans the game is a passion.........

..........for Tepper the game is a business.

Cam was a business deal first and foremost...........and a win win if it works out with the fans.

I'm thinking you'll know a lot better after a few games are under the belt and see what you get out of it. 

Edited by PghPanther

On 11/19/2021 at 3:47 AM, bigskypanthersguy said:

Panther fandom could really take a few notes from Caniacs.

Only thing that cures this disease is winning. 

im a big time caniac, but people forget how bad it got between 2009 and 2019. There was serious discussion about relocating the franchise due to attendance numbers. When we played the rangers and penguins it was particularly awful. 

win games and the black and blue faithful will return. Lose games, and it’s easier for everybody that has moved to North Carolina from every corner of the country to support the team from wherever they came from. 

the good news for the panthers is that the tickets are at least selling. That wasn’t the case with the canes for the greater part of a decade. 

My brother and I used to go to every home game for four seasons in a row. Life got tough for him, culminating in a brain tumor that has left him disabled. You wouldn't know it to talk to him, aside from the seven-inch scar along the side of his head, because he is still charming and incredibly chatty. 🙂 Any way, we haven't been back in years, and I wanted to get some tickets and surprise him, but even the seats in the Upper Level are over $200. I want to go be obnoxious and loud again, like we were ten years ago, but that's too rich for a teacher and a guy on disability. Does anyone here have a line on decent seats with parking close to the stadium? I'll tutor your kid in English for free if you do (within reason, of course!). 

Go Panthers!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, HDThoreau said:

My brother and I used to go to every home game for four seasons in a row. Life got tough for him, culminating in a brain tumor that has left him disabled. You wouldn't know it to talk to him, aside from the seven-inch scar along the side of his head, because he is still charming and incredibly chatty. 🙂 Any way, we haven't been back in years, and I wanted to get some tickets and surprise him, but even the seats in the Upper Level are over $200. I want to go be obnoxious and loud again, like we were ten years ago, but that's too rich for a teacher and a guy on disability. Does anyone here have a line on decent seats with parking close to the stadium? I'll tutor your kid in English for free if you do (within reason, of course!). 

Go Panthers!

If you do Twitter, the Panthers posted a ticket give away!! Go to Twitter to retweet.