Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

  • panthers-redskins-1.jpg

This Cam changes everything. It feels like the circle of life.


Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, PghPanther said:

Increase in ticket sales.....

....50% of fans think its the second coming of Panther football.....

.....and 50% think they can't pass up a watching a train wreck live.

and Tepper smiles at it all.

Rhules thinks .....hmm......there's not enough room in the clubhouse for both of our egos. 

Me?...........I let Cam himself speak for what he is.

When first drafted into the NFL Cam was asked what he wants his goal and legacy in the NFL.........(perhaps a HOF career with some SB rings?)

Cam just answered.........."To be know as an iconic great sports entertainer" 

"I'm back........I'm back.......thank God almighty I'm back!"

Discuss among yourselves..........

 

What sort of strange poetry prose whatever tf did I just read?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, PghPanther said:

Increase in ticket sales.....

....50% of fans think its the second coming of Panther football.....

.....and 50% think they can't pass up a watching a train wreck live.

and Tepper smiles at it all.

Rhules thinks .....hmm......there's not enough room in the clubhouse for both of our egos. 

Me?...........I let Cam himself speak for what he is.

When first drafted into the NFL Cam was asked what he wants his goal and legacy in the NFL.........(perhaps a HOF career with some SB rings?)

Cam just answered.........."To be know as an iconic great sports entertainer" 

"I'm back........I'm back.......thank God almighty I'm back!"

Discuss among yourselves..........

 

What sort of strange poetry prose whatever tf did I just read?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, TF330 said:

Sam Darnold threw 11 interceptions already this year. 

Cam also had 12 rushing touchdowns many of which could have been passing td's but the scheme called for runs, and he had a high completion %

20TDs 10ints.

Special player who changed the QB metric. Yes, if he scored it should be added to totals.

People ignore that to continue the narrative. He can sit back and throw it in the RedZone like last week or he can punch it in himself for a higher percentage, either way he deserves credit.

 

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Raskle said:

Because some people just can't help but trumpet their own cultural bias to the rest of the world. It's a bit sad, but I've learned to just ignore it myself for the most part.

For me, I couldn't care a whit less what Cam wears to the podium, so long as he's true to himself and free to be who he wants to be. More power to him, and to anyone who is brave enough to express themselves in a positive manner, however it is they want to. Last I checked, whatever level of flamboyancy he decides to display won't truly be harmful to anything, other than maybe to those poor pearls clutched by folks who deem it to be 'not the norm' as they're crushed in ire.

I always felt part of how the league treated him was based on his appearance. Brady, Manning, Rodgers, Wilson, these guys were the image the NFL wanted. Cam has always marched to the beat of his own drum. I don't think that always sat well with the commish or some of the owners and they rewarded him. He represented the younger generation, that's why he wasn't old enough to get the call. 

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Yup people have taken off like a rocket and the crash could be epic. Hopefully we get game management Cam because are defense is so good that all we need is 23 points and no turnovers. That's not asking for a lot in this NFL. 

I could easily see Cam struggle and throw a couple of picks tomorrow. People are acting like he's 2015 Cam Newton

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

I could easily see Cam struggle and throw a couple of picks tomorrow. People are acting like he's 2015 Cam Newton

Cam huggers are and then we will see the anti Cam group come out and troll them and make them rage. People just need to enjoy the show. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Snake said:

Cam huggers are and then we will see the anti Cam group come out and troll them and make them rage. People just need to enjoy the show. 

Seems like you're the one that's in a "rage." You have been crying in damn near every thread about Cam.

Why don't you STFU and enjoy the show? 

  • Pie 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Seems like you're the one that's in a "rage." You have been crying in damn near every thread about Cam.

Why don't you STFU and enjoy the show? 

Whatever Nuthugger. I have said nothing but great things about Cam. You guys would know what crying is. Been doing it for two years now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, rippadonn said:

20TDs 10ints.

Special player who changed the QB metric. Yes, if he scored it should be added to totals.

People ignore that to continue the narrative. He can sit back and throw it in the RedZone like last week or he can punch it in himself for a higher percentage, either way he deserves credit.

 

And I believe most of his picks came in 2 or 3 games directly after he had COVID, and their number 1 WR last year would probably be our 3 or 4. And nobody close to CMC on that team. Completely different situations. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Whatever Nuthugger. I have said nothing but great things about Cam. You guys would know what crying is. Been doing it for two years now. 

The only "Nuthugger" here is you. You seem to be pretty fascinated with Cam's private parts.

Whatever floats your boat. No judgement from me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As far as the clothes thing goes, just to put things into perspective for the young guys who think everything is new and based on the way people look at things these days, it's not a new argument or based on anything profound. Broadway Joe Namath brought out the same type on reactions with his knee length fur coats. There has always been the people who like flashy and people who don't. It's really nothing more than that.

I'm much more interested in the psychological part in all of this. Cam is a powerful personality and he has the ability to wield that power in different ways. He can be both really positive and negative. It depends on where he is at personally at any given time. I've always thought that was the thing with him. Which version do you have. It was this reasoning that I made this post and why I named it THIS CAM changes everything. He seems to be in a good place mentally at the moment and he even speaks about it openly in his recent interviews. I think he knows it's an issue for him as a person and that's why he talks about where he is now and how he's following God's path and all of that stuff. He's not talking about physically nor even Spiritually. He's talking about mentally. Cam is and always has been a little out there and a bit loopy. I think he knows that and he's always working on that. Right now he's in a good place and he's using his power for good. If we can keep this Cam going then he can definitely be the spark that lifts the entire team.

It's not all about his play on the field. He definitely has the skills to come in a make a difference. Especially if we use him in the way that has been mentioned in other threads around here. I personally love the rotating, duel QBs and RBs concept. I had considered that myself and I think it will work for the rest of this season. We could just run all over teams and smother them with defense. But I think his ability to lift the play of everyone around him, especially as we're so young, that could really be the biggest difference. Just like last week. It looked like the whole team fed off of his energy and played better. If we can keep positive Cam around and stay away from the other Cam then I think we can really do something this season which isn't something I really had thought possible this season before now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...