• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official WFT at Carolina Panthers GameDay Thread!

Zod

11 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

No poo.  You telling me the oline cannot hold their blocks.   

Yeah after going to his 3rd option (the scramble) a block wasn’t held for another 3 seconds. Terrible! There will be (and has been) plenty of opportunities to blame the OL (Eagles game was the worst I’ve seen), but this really wasn’t one. 

1 minute ago, Tinamedina said:

So he threw them short to help the receivers? That's what we're rolling with? And yeah I guess it was accurate at times, 10 yard passes arent that difficult. 

21/27 seems pretty accurate to me. He also had 2 passing and 1 rushing TD with 0 turnovers. If you want to hate on a player this game DJax would be a good start. 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

21/27 seems pretty accurate to me. He also had 2 passing and 1 rushing TD with 0 turnovers. If you want to hate on a player this game DJax would be a good start. 

Donte played good most of the season. I'm not gonna jump on him now, when yall havent jumped on him for the last 3 years. What's happening now is the feel good story yall wanted came crashing down and you're overreacting.  Had they just played it smart with a 2 QBs system, they would've won.

38 minutes ago, Tinamedina said:

So he threw them short to help the receivers? That's what we're rolling with? And yeah I guess it was accurate at times, 10 yard passes arent that difficult. 

He not sending them high across the middle or right to a defender to get killed was the point of the statement! You mfs with shoulder poo smdh 

11 minutes ago, PantherPhann89 said:

I hope you're right...

Somebody need to be up his ass. I would say Rhule take over play calling but I have very little faith that he would do any better...the fact that they just stopped running the ball with CMC is baffling. It's like one week oh he called a pretty good game and then the next week he forgets the poo that was working or forgets we have so many different playmakers on offense he's more confused than we are!