• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official WFT at Carolina Panthers GameDay Thread!

Zod

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

The line really didn’t play that bad. They didn’t crush the defense, but they gave enough time and running lanes aside from a couple dumb ass holding calls. We didn’t have enough drives because our defense got abused and kept our offense off the field. 

The OL was on skates and used as shot puts. How many times were they thrown at Cam? Go count. When you include the offsides, mental mistakes, and holding it is even worse. Not good at all.

Edited by CPantherKing
  • Flames 2

6 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

You're so wrong. He made a bad decision fugwad. 

Was a Cam fan for years going back to Auburn. So, when you're done crying, c'mon over and smell my nuts, would ya?

This game wasn't lost in one play. Our defense couldn't stop anyone and the offense couldn't finish even though they were the reason we were even in it. Why show your ass?

• Pie 2

Loss is on coaching and defense. I mean offensive line struggled, but managed to score 3 tds. All this bragging on defense but Ron knows Dj and his weakness and they picked on him all day not to mention they did whatever they wanted. Ran and passed so yea this is on defense where was Shaq. The only player that played worth a poo I saw was 21Chinn.

That playcall at the end by Joe Brady was a fireable offense. You have not one but two of the better short yardage options in the game for a cruicial make or break 4th down and you line CMC up at wr, have him run a fade and essentially serve as a decoy to an underneath out route that we had ran multiple times that drive (and given the situation the defense will be all over those anyways) when you had 58 other minutes of the game to do that in, effectively taking the play out of both of those short yardage weapons in CMC and Cam's hands so that he has to force in a tight window pass on 4th and 2 or take a sack. Either run it with Cam or get the ball into CMC's hands in some, ANY way. That was just awful especially since we failed another 4th down running another chicken poo out route that looked nearly identical.

Absolutely inexcusable. Brady called a good first half but that entire sequence at the end was putrid. I would not be mad if he were given his walking papers after that. We NEEDED this game for our playoff hopes.

Edited by beo
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Puresteel55 said:

Can did his job! 70% completion percentage and a 120.5 rating.

Offensive play calling and our defense, surprisingly, let us down.

Rivera owned our entire staff!!

of course, this is just my opinion.

No not opinion it was facts and it started in the second quarter. Who's dumb ass idea was it to not put our best CB on the best receiver. Or to not play up close and let them convert 3rd and a mile like 4 times

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, CPantherKing said:

Yeah, but that 6 doesn't count all the times the OL was thrown into Cam. Add the times the OL hit Cam in the pocket and you can put that number around 10 to 12 easy.

If you watched this game and your number one take away was “our offensive line is terrible,” I’m not sure what else to say to you… On his final sack Cam went through his first 2 progressions and knew he shouldn’t have much more time and was looking for a running lane. They aren’t going to give him 5 seconds to throw the ball every play. 

• Pie 2