• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alright Tepper, you trusted Rhule and Co. with decisions that cost us two years of success. Time to build a staff around your stars and can these guys

Proudiddy

As fast as we kick QBs to the curb...we need to do that with this staff...to lose to a 3-6 Heinicke lead offence is reprehensible ....... the whole lot needs to go...Snow is sugar sht.... Brady is bullsht...and Rhule is a fat fk.... We have too much talent to getting this production out of them... Rhule is in way over his head...

Edited by Pimpdaddy
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, TheoJay10 said:

I wanted to like Rhule I really did. But his background told me that we were reaching. We might have something in Fitterer but unless he’s able to pick his guy we are going to be bad another few years. 

Rhule was a complete and absolute NO for me from the jump.  I thought he was a hack and that used car salesman everyone keeps talking about now...  then, I listened to his intro presser and all of that, and some of the things he did and said last year swayed me that maybe he was capable.  The more we've seen, the more faith I lost in him, and now I have none.  He is indeed a hack.  He is a used car salesman.  And he spun our wheels for well over a year now waiting for that "brand" to kick in.  Times up.  He sucks.  He needs to go back to college where he can treat kids like poo and no one can do anything about it.  Thats where he excels.  

He unceremoniously poo on Cam when he came here and then Tepper forced him to crawl back after he failed without him...  and not just failed, but magnificently so with the worst QB play the league has ever seen.  Now thats we've brought Cam back, don't waste it...  hit the full reset by bringing in a new staff.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

He’s not gonna fire Rhule until next November when we’re in the midst of our annual long losing streak. Rhule will keep his job through the off-season, have another trash draft, then once we win Week 1 and lose 6-7 in a row he gets canned mid-season, Rhule promotes Snow the rest of the year and we pick No. 1 in 2023

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Something tells me we will when some meaningless games that will keep Rhule here for another year, same with Brady and Snow.

Prepare to be disappointed. We have to lose at least 7 in a row every year. This year we just pushed it back to the last 7. Rhule ain’t Rivera. Today proves that. 

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

He’s not gonna fire Rhule until next November when we’re in the midst of our annual long losing streak. Rhule will keep his job through the off-season, have another trash draft, then once we win Week 1 and lose 6-7 in a row he gets canned mid-season, Rhule promotes Snow the rest of the year and we pick No. 1 in 2023

You forget how cutthroat Tepper is. If we don’t make the playoffs I guarantee you Rhule and Co is gone. Or at least a major part of the Co part, which Rhule wouldn’t be down with so that problem solves itself. 

• Beer 1