• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alright Tepper, you trusted Rhule and Co. with decisions that cost us two years of success. Time to build a staff around your stars and can these guys

Proudiddy

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

He’s not gonna fire Rhule until next November when we’re in the midst of our annual long losing streak. Rhule will keep his job through the off-season, have another trash draft, then once we win Week 1 and lose 6-7 in a row he gets canned mid-season, Rhule promotes Snow the rest of the year and we pick No. 1 in 2023

Sounds like the Carolina way

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Rhule was a complete and absolute NO for me from the jump.  I thought he was a hack and that used car salesman everyone keeps talking about now...  then, I listened to his intro presser and all of that, and some of the things he did and said last year swayed me that maybe he was capable.  The more we've seen, the more faith I lost in him, and now I have none.  He is indeed a hack.  He is a used car salesman.  And he spun our wheels for well over a year now waiting for that "brand" to kick in.  Times up.  He sucks.  He needs to go back to college where he can treat kids like poo and no one can do anything about it.  Thats where he excels.  

He unceremoniously poo on Cam when he came here and then Tepper forced him to crawl back after he failed without him...  and not just failed, but magnificently so with the worst QB play the league has ever seen.  Now thats we've brought Cam back, don't waste it...  hit the full reset by bringing in a new staff.

I wanted Bieniemy and now Im more convinced he was the right choice.  I mean, I rarely use race as a reason for things, but god damn, it just seems obviously painful.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Just now, Harbingers said:

You forget how cutthroat Tepper is. If we don’t make the playoffs I guarantee you Rhule and Co is gone. Or at least a major part of the Co part, which Rhule wouldn’t be down with so that problem solves itself. 

That’s a bet I’ll throw some cash at. Not only is there a 0% chance we even finish 7-10, there’s even less of a chance Rhule gets fired. 

6 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

I wanted Bieniemy and now Im more convinced he was the right choice.  I mean, I rarely use race as a reason for things, but god damn, it just seems obviously painful.

Same.  I was pounding every table out there for Bienemy.  Even made a thread that I'm sure people can find advocating that he be the guy we hire.  And here we are...  another fuging shitshow of a season.

All the energy and goodwill Cam brought back with him for this stretch, and Rhule and his fuging braindead slapdick cronies ruin it and sap the fanbase dry in one fuging game by showing their coaching isn't worthy of the fuging players on the roster, especially the QB they jerked around since the day Rhule's fat ass walked in here.  I'm sick of this poo.  Fire his ass yesterday.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Yeah we’re gonna need to fire this staff and get an nfl caliber coaching staff unfortunately. I thought there was a lot of promise last year when we completely revamped the defense and parts of the offense and were in most games.  This was like the 27th ranked offense and the defense looked realllllllly fuging bad. 

the thing I’m most pissed about though is we could’ve been stacking wins at the beginning of the season to get into the playoffs this year if this staff didn’t completely botch the qb position. What they’ve done there is inexcusable and now we got a qb who 10 fuging DAYS ago was signed and put up 3 tds and the defense just looks completely flipped from last game. That’s a sign of coaching more than anything to me. 

Edited by TheRumGone
  • Pie 3

12 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Yeah we’re gonna need to fire this staff and get an nfl caliber coaching staff unfortunately. I thought there was a lot of promise last year when we completely revamped the defense and parts of the offense and were in most games.  This was like the 27th ranked offense and the defense looked realllllllly fuging bad. 

the thing I’m most pissed about though is we could’ve been stacking wins at the beginning of the season to get into the playoffs this year if this staff didn’t completely botch the qb position. What they’ve done there is inexcusable and now we got a qb who 10 fuging DAYS ago was signed and put up 3 tds and the defense just looks completely flipped from last game. That’s a sign of coaching more than anything to me. 

Couldn't have said it better, TRG.  Honestly, the point you made alone is the one biggest indictment in favor of canning this whole poo staff immediately, which i spewed a word salad all over out of anger - the guy they let go and tried to convince Tepper wasn't who they needed, came in, off his fuging couch, and within 10 days of being with the team and not even knowing the offense, has the single most productive day from the QB spot they've had in going on two seasons now.  Now imagine if that same guy [Cam] had been playing last season and this one.  We would've made the playoffs last year, and we would be atop the NFC right now.  

I've said it a million times all over this forum and in countless conversations with people - the one position you can't fug up is QB, and they did.  Badly.  Now that Cam graciously came back to clean up their mess, he has also proven they just don't know what the fug they're doing.  Time to cut the poo and move on.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Couldn't have said it better, TRG.  Honestly, the point you made alone is the one biggest indictment in favor of canning this whole poo staff immediately, which i spewed a word salad all over out of anger - the guy they let go and tried to convince Tepper wasn't who they needed, came in, off his fuging couch, and within 10 days of being with the team and not even knowing the offense, has the single most productive day from the QB spot they've had in going on two seasons now.  Now imagine if that same guy [Cam] had been playing last season and this one.  We would've made the playoffs last year, and we would be atop the NFC right now.  

I've said it a million times all over this forum and in countless conversations with people - the one position you can't fug up is QB, and they did.  Badly.  Now that Cam graciously came back to clean up their mess, he has also proven they just don't know what the fug they're doing.  Time to cut the poo and move on.

And another QB that was on this team just Tom Bradied our defense lol can't make this poo up

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

35 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Rhule and his merry band of coaches completely blew this game.  They wasted a team that could've went to the playoffs last season with a competent QB by getting rid of Cam.  They tried it their way again and traded away valuable draft capital to acquire a QB worse than the original guy they tried to replace Cam with in Bridgewater.  Then, you intervened and brought back Cam to replace his replacements when it was clear he was always the answer to the position in the first place.  I know you were trying to give Rhule a shot to prove his worth and "build his program" and "brand."  But it's clear, once again, that he is in way over his head, as is his entire staff.  We now fix the QB problem with Cam, and the OC runs an offense that would make OCs in the 40s salivate.  The defense which you used almost all of our picks over two drafts on got completely manhandled and overpowered up and down the field all day.  Then, when it all came down to it, with the opponent up 3 points, us on our own side of the field, you and your OC decide to run conservative braindead offense as usual and you then impulsively send out your punting team on 4th down only to burn a timeout when it never should have been a question to go for it on 4th down.  If you trust your defense to hold them, 3 points isn't going to matter anyway if we're trying to win and if you believe you can get the first down it won't matter...  but, we burn the timeout then run a play that doesn't even get to the sticks.  All under undue pressure because the defense couldn't fuging stop another QB you passed up to go with your own fuging loser ideas of what a QB should be.

Rhule is a fuging idiot and Brady too.  They all have to go.

Tepper, you tried it their way, and today's loss most likely costed us a playoff spot, again, because of their ineptitude.  This loss was inexcusable and unacceptable.  And that will make two consecutive seasons that we squandered a playoff spot because of their dumbass decisions.  All while they wasted your money and draft assets and our time looking for a QB and trying to convince you the one we had wasn't it, only to realize he was...  and they still can't coach for poo.

Stick with Cam, and listen to your stars and build around him and them.  Enough is enough.  Cut bait and find a coach and staff who knows wtf they're doing.  This isn't the Big 12 or AAC.  This team, as currently constructed, is capable of so much more.

Jesus! what is this? 

5 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

I feel Rhule gets another year.  He'll talk himself into that.  Sadly. 

In the Panthers tradition, he likely would, but as @Zod reported before we signed Cam, it sounded like no one on the staff was safe that week prior to his signing.  Now, this is just me speculating, but again, my belief, and Sheena Quick added some affirmation to it, is that Tepper forced Rhule to bring Cam back.  I think, at the time, it was Rhule's last reprieve to save his job.  After today's loss, I think Rhule is back on thin ice and I wouldn't be surprised to see Brady canned.  If we fail to make the playoffs, I believe Rhule is gone too.  And I think Cam stays (as he rightfully should) regardless of what happens because of Tepper.

• Beer 1