• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scott Turner>Joe Brady

SBBlue

9 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

If the defensive line was as bad as the offensive line this defense would be one of the worst in the league.

The OL was not the problem today.  Their OL performed worse than ours, with a worse QB, worse RB and a comparable reciever.

Turner targeted our weaknesses.

Joe Brady picked his nose.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

11 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

If the defensive line was as bad as the offensive line this defense would be one of the worst in the league.

As I said, you can't name a single game where the O saved us.   You can blame the OL in many games, but not today.  They did better than the WFT OL who allowed more sacks, hits and hurries than ours today.

Turner did more with much much less.

Joe Brady is a child looking lost.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

They scored 27 points.  3 of the points they got when they took over in field goal range, giving us a SECOND attempt to try to score to win the game.

We had two attempts at a game winning drive and Joe Brady was lost.

We needed 3 yards on 3rd down two different times and couldn't get it in two downs each time.

The offense has been BAD all season.

We threw for 187 yards today against the 30TH RANKED PASSING D.
Last week we threw for 175 yards against the Cards.
Sam threw for 172 yards against the Pats.

Cam looked good.  CMC looked good.  The OL looked serviceable.

Joe Brady's offense didn't work with Teddy, it didn't work with Sam, it didn't work with PJ and it doesn't work with Cam.

How many QB's will we go through before people catch on that Joe Brady is a horrible OC?

I also think Brady sucks and teams have had him figured out since the Cowboys game.  However we did go like 12 quarters or something without a touchdown til Cam got here. Just seeing catchable balls was an improvement but the predictable routes CB's sit on is still killing us. Brady has no plays drawn up to come from behind, might as well go no huddle backyard football when behind 

• Beer 1

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

.  However we did go like 12 quarters or something without a touchdown til Cam got here. Just seeing catchable balls was an improvement but the predictable routes CB's sit on is still killing us. Brady has no plays drawn up to come from behind, might as well go no huddle backyard football when behind 

Oh I agree that Cam>>>>>>>Darnold.  I don't want to go back.

We had the better performing OL, better QB, better RB and as good or better receivers and yet they had more yards rushing, passing and more points.

We had two clear attempts at a game winning drive and Joe Brady was hiding under the table cowering.

We need to part ways with Joe Brady.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

Oh I agree that Cam>>>>>>>Darnold.  I don't want to go back.

We had the better performing OL, better QB, better RB and as good or better receivers and yet they had more yards rushing, passing and more points.

We had two clear attempts at a game winning drive and Joe Brady was hiding under the table cowering.

We need to part ways with Joe Brady.

Yup, through 3 QB's we won't throw deep, that's on Brady. Using Robby and DJ on comeback routes is a waste of talent, you saw what taking deeps shots on Donte looked like, and Donte is probably better than all of their corners

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Agree with this, look at the Youtube highlights, their OL destroyed our DL pretty much all game except those coverage sacks

Ignore him

He just follows me around trying to argue every little point

We had more sacks, more hits and more hurries, but he wants to believe our OL performed worse.  

He's a Brady lover.  Its hard to understand what he is saying sometimes because his voice is muffled by Brady's cheeks.

Edited by SBBlue

5 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Agree with this, look at the Youtube highlights, their OL destroyed our DL pretty much all game except those coverage sacks

Right I mean two things can be true simultaneously like Joe Brady is in over his head and our oline is still not anywhere near what it should be. This is why we look somewhat serviceable with a qb like Cam. That poster is honestly a borderline lunatic who won't admit faults about the oline for some odd reason.

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

Right I mean two things can be true simultaneously like Joe Brady is in over his head and our oline is still not anywhere near what it should be. This is why we look somewhat serviceable with a qb like Cam. That poster is honestly a borderline lunatic who won't admit faults about the oline for some odd reason.

Yup, we honestly didn't try to run the ball today/reverted to dumb screen passes etc but it's hard to tell without seeing more film. Only 10 rtotal ushes when the game was pretty close the whole time lost us that time of possession. We averaged 6 yards a carry and just went away from it yet again thanks to Brady. 

4 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

I’ll never give Shula or Rivera credit for Cam’s achievements. But your point isn’t invalid, and I know. But that was all Cam heroics

I agree that Cam carried Shula.  So far, Cam+CMC+DjMoore couldn't carry Brady.    The point isn't to say how good Shula was, its to say how BAD Brady is.  His checkdown offense sucks.  He has never been a good OC anywhere and needs to be fired.

• Beer 1