• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

10 carries for the best RB in football

KillaCamNewton

Barely had the ball and didn't convert on 3rd down. WTF football team was too busy deep throating our defense but since we have Cam now we had a chance at the end. OFC what has been fuging us all year came back around to get it from behind with Brady and the OL showing up as  they usually do.

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

17 touches and 119 yards he led the team I don't think usage was the issue today we stalled at times bc of iffy situational playcalling and our oline.

iffy, ur being kind and polite....we have other players that can catch..run..etc...no mix..

Edited by Pimpdaddy

4 hours ago, KillaCamNewton said:

Truly an exceptional game called Joe. Way to earn that paycheck today

Yea I think if we could have got him between 5 to 10 more carries we could have came out with the win. The better teams get the ball to their best played that’s why Taylor had 35 Touches and you don’t hear any Colts fans saying take away touches from Taylor

1 hour ago, Aussie Tank said:

He’s a top RB because of his receiving he got plenty of work today

We thought Hubbard was having a avg to good year at 3. 5 yards a carry then what do you think CMC is having at 4.4 yards a carry? Great backs have to get the ball to get in a rhythm .

2 hours ago, frankw said:

17 touches and 119 yards he led the team I don't think usage was the issue today we stalled at times bc of iffy situational playcalling and our oline.

This…

Brady called a stinker but it wasn’t due to not feeding CMC.

This was the quintessential Rivera game where the WFT had 10 more minutes of possession than us and we were playing from behind most of the second half.

Couple that in with the fact that we only ran 49 plays on offense and McCaffrey touched the ball on 35% of those plays… it’s easy to see that this wasn’t a usage issue for CMC.

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

CMC looked pissed Cam kept the ball on some of those rpos…lol

Cam kept a couple he 100% should not have. But I’m sure that’ll be worked out.

CMC needs to be used in the downfield passing game so much more as we have all mostly been saying and as we saw on the field today.

• Beer 1