• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heinike

Paa Langfart

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He's not a bad QB, he's just physically fragile.

Our D just got plain handled today and it started with us not being able to stop the run. When you can't stop the run all of a sudden everything else gets a lot harder too. They got everything they wanted running off tackle to the left all game long.

That's where Burns is most of the time. 

1 minute ago, rico6 said:

Today's defense was otherworldly bad today. Cam making this game close is why this pill is easier to swallow. 

I mean it was bad in it's performance but Heinicke deserves credit too he was making some Favre like throws with defenders draped on him. 

That dude got some moxy, felt like that when he was here. 

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Pantherxtreme said:

I mean it was bad in it's performance but Heinicke deserves credit too he was making some Favre like throws with defenders draped on him. 

im not buying it. but agree to disagree.

Just now, Pantherxtreme said:

So him beating Tom Brady and our top ranked defense in back to back weeks was just flukey?

Listen, I'm not diving in on how hyping up and career back-up after playing above their career means is some sort of proof they are good. Sam Darnold had like 5-TDs against the Cowboys or something for the love of god. Now he's rotting back on the bench after the film and poor tendencies start rearing their heads.

WAS quite literally just won their Super Bowl for this season, they had NOTHING to lose and played like it.

Again, agree to disagree. 

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, WOW!! said:

So that would have worked this year right???

Revisionist history.. We're still aren't a good Oline.. So him playing behind the Oline the last 2 years would have been what Exactly??

Which is why the front office and coaches are sabotaging our potential for success. We use draft capital and insane salary cap on our QB blunders. We draft two WRs that have zero impact. With these decisions, there’s clearly no concern about a clean pocket. 

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, rico6 said:

Listen, I'm not diving in on how hyping up and career back-up after playing above their career means is some sort of proof they are good. Sam Darnold had like 5-TDs against the Cowboys or something for the love of god. Now he's rotting back on the bench after the film and poor tendencies start rearing their heads.

WAS quite literally just won their Super Bowl for this season, they had NOTHING to lose and played like it.

Again, agree to disagree. 

I don't think anyone's hyping Heinicke like he's the 2nd coming, most people in this thread are saying the Panthers gave up on him to soon for the likes of Grier. 

21 minutes ago, Pantherxtreme said:

I agree..  I think Heinicke has figured it out. Just look! He passes every eye test. How about that side armed pass for 5 yards when Chinn was all over him? He made big time plays in big time situations... That's what great QB's do. I'm not calling Heinicke great just yet, but just look at the fire and passion he plays with. Provided he stays healthy, I expect we'll be seeing Taylor for a good while longer as the WFT starting QB.

• Pie 1