• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heinike

Paa Langfart

13 minutes ago, Pantherxtreme said:

I don't think anyone's hyping Heinicke like he's the 2nd coming, most people in this thread are saying the Panthers gave up on him to soon for the likes of Grier. 

Which most teams would... Henikie was player not drafted and hurt.. We drafted Grier in the 3rd round.. Hindsight is 20/20.. But at the time Henikie hadn't show anything to make us keep him and Grier hadn't shown enough to determine he didn't deserve to be here..

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Which most teams would... Henikie was player not drafted and hurt.. We drafted Grier in the 3rd round.. Hindsight is 20/20.. But at the time Henikie hadn't show anything to make us keep him and Grier hadn't shown enough to determine he didn't deserve to be here..

Well from my couch I had saw enough whereas I thought Heinicke looked the better of the two, but I'm not paid the big bucks. I just go by the eye test. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

What game in 2018 did you form thos opinion...

Don't worry I'll wait..

Preseason mostly. That's the only time we as fans can really access backups. The game he did start and got hurt in he looked much better than the one game Grier started. 

edit: not sure if Grier ever started a game, but he did play in the regular season and looked bad. 

Edited by Pantherxtreme

6 minutes ago, Pantherxtreme said:

Preseason mostly. That's the only time we as fans can really access backups. The game he did start and got hurt in he looked much better than the one game Grier started. 

edit: not sure if Grier ever started a game, but he did play in the regular season and looked bad. 

Okay so the 1 td 3ints in 6 games.. 

Did it for you..

Cool..

https://www.nfl.com/players/taylor-heinicke/stats/career

7 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Everyone propping up Taylor and nobody talking about a defense that made him look like Favre…

That may be true, time will tell where our D ends up this year. That being said, they did the same to a good Tampa defense last week. WFT has the hot hand right now. I wouldn't be surprised if they go on a tear and make that last playoff spot. They were a playoff team last year. They have a solid O-line and when Ron was here we had a couple of seasons where we won a bunch of games in a row late in the season. WFT has playmakers, they're better than you think, despite current record. They have found themselves with Taylor and they're playing with confidence. Give them some credit.

• Beer 1