• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule Has No Idea What He Is Doing

Castavar

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That was probably more of a prisoner of the moment thinking considering Arizona was missing their MVP candidate QB and their likely HOF bound #1 WR.

Our D-line got destroyed today just like the Dallas game, not every team has the line to do it but if they do it's already dialed in to their game plan. Not sure what happened to the back 7 today but they looked like last years squad. If anything Donte isn't good enough to cover a true #1 WR and I think a Horn/Gilmore duo would be better to invest in next year

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Same Texas that just lost their 6th straight game?  The same Sarkisian that was showing up drunk at USC practices?  You have to be joking here right?

Sarkisian is an admitted alcoholic. I’m not gonna knock him for poo he did in the past while struggling w substance abuse. 

my point of mentioning Sark is that Texas could easily make a case to Fire him this year, but if they don’t and he sucks again next season he will be out of there. Ruhle has some ties to Texas so maybe it could entice him to resign to take over there. I was not implying in anyway that Sark be on the radar as a potential panthers HC just that if we have to suffer thru another year of Ruhle maybe Texas opening could entice him to leave. 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Just imagine how he’d show up to a Panthers practice.. it would probably look like a Hugh Freeze recruiting trip.

Again maybe I worded the post poorly but I was not advocating Sark as a Panthers coach in anyway. I think he is a dead man walking at Texas and maybe the Longhorns coming after Ruhle could get him outta here. 

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

Quite possible, I think Rhule has realized college is a little bit easier to manage.

I can’t believe Texas and basically every big program in Florida has dropped to where they are. They pretty much pick their recruits, have superior talent in at least half of their games but for some reason can’t find a coach worth a poo.

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

I can’t believe Texas and basically every big program in Florida has dropped to where they are. They pretty much pick their recruits, have superior talent in at least half of their games but for some reason can’t find a coach worth a poo.

It’s quite an interesting trend and you’re right, it’s across the board. Essentially you have Kirby Smart who has his guys ready to play every game and then every other game is a pick me.

Edited by MillionDollarCam

12 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Our D-line got destroyed today just like the Dallas game, not every team has the line to do it but if they do it's already dialed in to their game plan. Not sure what happened to the back 7 today but they looked like last years squad. If anything Donte isn't good enough to cover a true #1 WR and I think a Horn/Gilmore duo would be better to invest in next year

Tampa has that line and the running back to do it. I doubt Tom throws more than 20 passes in our game. They are going to pound us with fournette. 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Texas has been flailing since they ran Mack Brown out of town and honestly, they had been flailing for the prior 15 or so years prior to hiring Mack Brown. The Mack Brown era has been the anomaly of Texas football during my lifetime. The rest of the time they've basically been nonfactors. 

4 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

Tampa has that line and the running back to do it. I doubt Tom throws more than 20 passes in our game. They are going to pound us with fournette. 

It's unfortunate that Derrick Brown has fallen off. If he was a 2nd round pick or something whatever but for a top 10 pick he's def not a game changer. Can't fault Burns and Reddick for their size/play style but Snow should have Fox and YGM ready to go for these situations. No reason to have Hartsfield on the line of scrimmage on obvious run plays

4 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Five year rebuild won’t sound so exciting to Tepper once the stadium looks like it did in the Clausen days.

Wether you have a billion dollars or $100, no one likes losing money.

Has that happened yet.. Because it was packed today.. And it took a 2 win season for that to happen here..