• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Playoffs Ain’t Over

shaq

I'm the type of guy that wants us to win every time the team steps out onto the field. Just who I am. I want to see this team do well the rest of the season regardless of if we sneak into the playoffs or not. Hopefully defense learns from the poo show they put on today. Cam and the offense looked pretty good. We just need to do better on 3rd and 4th down. Hopefully Cam keeps playing this well all the way through because I'd really love for us to re-sign him.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, janderson20vt said:

The Canes section barely has more posts than the Charlotte FC one. What does that tell you?

That most of them are on Reddit or other message boards(HFBoards).

There’s a few of us that are loyal to the Canes board… maybe one day we’ll have more people interested.

I can certainly see why you wouldn’t be interested if you haven’t seen a live game. I feel like that’s the first step for many folks. It’s not as easy of a watch as football or basketball.

Any who, I’ll pull for all of NC’s pro teams but I understand some people just don’t like certain sports… kin to how I think singing shows are foolish.

• Pie 1