• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF Grades Best & Worst

CarolinaLivin

37 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Really because I didn't see a penalty from him and Cam had time.. What I saw earlier in the year  from the interior was way worse... And reality is he wasn't playing against a scrub.. Payne is a beast and I don't remember his name being called much..

He had 2 or 3 killer penalities. 

8 minutes ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

Our defense demands A LOT from our DTs to work since Burns and Reddick are speed guys who take some crazy wide angles. Yesterday scared me even more than the Dallas game in terms of getting exposed. And unfortunately, there really isn't much we can do about it except blitz the gaps to get some one-on-ones. 

Seriously ..

Before we go overboard.. How many team can and have done that to us this season??

Maybe 3 in 11 games?? And this is a defense we recognize 3 weeks ago is getting little to no help from the offense...

Finally with them beating us up in the trenches we were a 3rd and 21 played correctly from winning this game right??

Edited by WOW!!
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, WOW!! said:

I didn't see much to say that Michael Jordan was that bad.. So like most weeks I'll take Pff grades with a grain of salt..

NFL Week 11 Game Recap: Washington Football Team 27, Carolina Panthers 21 | NFL News, Rankings and Statistics | PFF

They had him as giving up the most pressures on the line.

Also if remember correctly he had at least one penalty and pretty sure penalties are graded pretty harshly since they can be drive killers.

NVM, I see your post about the penalties.  

Edited by AU-panther

3 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Good news:  Brady C did a good job.  Thought he did, but was not that pumped considering he did not face Young-but an 81 is solid.  If we can get a few more of those, we could have QB and LT settled before free agency/draft.  Big If.

It is a given we now have a starting QB with Cam Newton at the helm and it  could be just a short matter of time before Brady Christensen proves to be the long term LT we are in desperate need off.

5 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Really because I didn't see a penalty from him and Cam had time.. What I saw earlier in the year  from the interior was way worse... And reality is he wasn't playing against a scrub.. Payne is a beast and I don't remember his name being called much..

The WTF's interior duo was moving the line of scrimmage on a consistent basis. For the bulk of the game, our dudes were on skates.

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, BIGH2001 said:

Derrick Brown is looking like a bust. He sure isn’t helping against the run.

Yeah, he's a bust at this point. He hasn't been getting double teamed and hasn't gotten pressure up the middle. Again, when you take a DT that high, you expect near Aaron Donald levels of play.

So, HURNEY fuging MAGIC 

• Beer 1