• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule and Joe Judge are neck and neck for the worst record of the 2020 hires so far

32 minutes ago, hepcat said:

you think it'll be that long? 

He’s for sure getting 3 years. They’re going to let this thing play out with Cam and Brady. If it works out and the O starts clicking they’ll keep building. If it doesn’t work they’re going to fire Brady and let Sean Ryan call plays. 

The problem with Rhule is that I don’t see him having the reach to bring in an experienced, veteran OC to right the ship. So he better hope one of the two guys on the staff can start calling plays. But Ryan is 50 and has never been an OC. 

6 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Why?? What draft has been bad??

None in my option, that’s one thing this group has going for them. Both drafts under Tepper, though different GM’s have been stellar.

Brown, YGM, Chinn, and Roy are all contributors and Robinson, STO, and Pride (IR) are all still on the roster.

As for this past draft, Horn looks elite and Marshall, Christensen, Tremble, Hubbard, Nixon (IR), and Taylor have all contributed and Brown, Smith, Fletcher, and Hoskins all managed to secure roster spots.

Couple the drafting with savvy pickup’s like Gonzalez, Abdullah, Reddick, Gilmore, Bouye, Erickson, Luvu, and Henderson (I still think he has potential) and I feel like we should be better than we are.

For me it just all comes down to the QB position.

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

None in my option, that’s one thing this group has going for them. Both drafts under Tepper, though different GM’s have been stellar.

Brown, YGM, Chinn, and Roy are all contributors and Robinson, STO, and Pride (IR) are all still on the roster.

As for this past draft, Horn looks elite and Marshall, Christensen, Tremble, Hubbard, Nixon (IR), and Taylor have all contributed and Brown, Smith, Fletcher, and Hoskins all managed to secure roster spots.

Couple the drafting with savvy pickup’s like Gonzalez, Abdullah, Reddick, Gilmore, Bouye, Erickson, Luvu, and Henderson (I still think he has potential) and I feel like we should be better than we are.

For me it just all comes down to the QB position.

Seem like the total Reverse for Rivera.. He got the QB right early and had to build the rest of the roster..

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, trueblade said:

Many more games like Sunday and they won't be #2 by the end of the year.

We are #2 right now.  We erase all the good because of last week?  I think the OL being this bad is dragging the team down.  However, we are still in the playoff hunt.  That is where we are right now.  Win Sunday and we are still there.  This team is competing and there is no clear cut favorite in either conference right now.

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Barring a dramatic turnaround down the stretch I'm ready to move on. 

If it takes fans and the media in the pressers to convince them to throw some deep balls, more RPO/play action whatever then what is the point of this staff even being here? Rhule said Brady doesn't like/have deep shots in the game plans and other teams know it, sit on their routes and hamstring our WR's to zero YAC. If we fall behind in the score the QB has to freelance against the coaches wishes. That's why they don't like playing PJ, he's gonna go for it once in a while

• Pie 1

Do the Rhule supporters not realize him and his staff have zero idea how to adjust mid game when their gameplan isn't working? They're bad at the actual situational football part which doesn't win you games. Belichick doesn't have to rely on talent, his D always looks good and gets better as the season goes on, we're still just kinda in turbulence on both sides of the ball 27 games into this coaching experiment