• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breaking: Jaycee Horn at Practice

CarolinaLivin

I don't want to rush him back.  I mean if he is technically health enough and basically we have to beat Tampa to be in?  Yeah, trot him out there.  Otherwise, I'd rather just shut him down for the season.  Tampa is really the only game where we would legitimately need him to win.    Matchup wise, winning the other games is going to come down to other positions. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, CRA said:

I don't want to rush him back.  I mean if he is technically health enough and basically we have to beat Tampa to be in?  Yeah, trot him out there.  Otherwise, I'd rather just shut him down for the season.  Tampa is really the only game where we would legitimately need him to win.    Matchup wise, winning the other games is going to come down to other positions. 

Maybe Donte getting his ass roasted last week is accelerating the process. I share the same concern though.

• Beer 1

21 minutes ago, jackson113 said:

FB_IMG_1637775249821.jpg

32 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

while he's still got some significant recovery time to go, it's great to see him back on the field around the guys...it's a good sign.  He surpassed my expectations for a rookie corner....qb's didn't want to throw at him.

Secret identity???

• Pie 2

Very good news. No setbacks in his recovery. It’ll still be a while before he could come back and depending how the next few weeks go he may not come back this year. But if we can somehow string together some wins we could really use Jaycee. Horn would’ve easily shadowed McLauren and gotten us a W against the Skins

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Just now, t96 said:

Very good news. No setbacks in his recovery. It’ll still be a while before he could come back and depending how the next few weeks go he may not come back this year. But if we can somehow string together some wins we could really use Jaycee. Horn would’ve easily shadowed McLauren and gotten us a W against the Skins

So could Gilmore but our idiotic staff didn’t opt for that

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1