• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Think the Cam hating Media will play this

Fox007

Listen to the facts Rhule spittin about what Cam did in such a short period of time. Think he'll get the praise/credit he deserves for putting up the numbers and performance he did off such a short time to learn? I admit more have thus far than i'd imagine but overall they should be licking his ass crack compared to what they've said before/compared to what they say about other QBs that have done less.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 3

Yeah, I definitely appreciate what he's done, and always knew he could do it.  And for the most part, the media has also appreciated what Cam has done, but I did catch a brief segment on our game before MNF, and boy, they must have collected all the Cam haters because Booger, Steve Young, and I can't remember who else it was uo there all poo'd his performance and essentially blamed him for the loss for "trying to run" on that last 4th down play and missing the pass on the drive before.  Straight jackasses...  they the made it point, especially Booger, to state they felt he wasn't a accurate or consistent passer.  I was like, WTF???  Did they not see the completion percentage numbers since Norv came in here?  Some people just a have a fuging axe to grind and can't ever let it go.

Anyway, Cam is what I thought he would be, and that is STILL the face of the franchise and QB for the foreseeable future who can take us where we want to go.

• Pie 8
  • Beer 1

18 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Yeah, I definitely appreciate what he's done, and always knew he could do it.  And for the most part, the media has also appreciated what Cam has done, but I did catch a brief segment on our game before MNF, and boy, they must have collected all the Cam haters because Booger, Steve Young, and I can't remember who else it was uo there all poo'd his performance and essentially blamed him for the loss for "trying to run" on that last 4th down play and missing the pass on the drive before.  Straight jackasses...  they the made it point, especially Booger, to state they felt he wasn't a accurate or consistent passer.  I was like, WTF???  Did they not see the completion percentage numbers since Norv came in here?  Some people just a have a fuging axe to grind and can't ever let it go.

Anyway, Cam is what I thought he would be, and that is STILL the face of the franchise and QB for the foreseeable future who can take us where we want to go.

I saw that segment as well last night on MNF. They're just mad that Cam proved them wrong, are pissed that he's back in the league and got a second chance with the Panthers. Just look at how some in the media reacted when he was released by the Pats. They seemed happy that he was let go and were taking shots at him on other pregame shows. It was insane.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2

Nope, grown to hate media and other fans because this weird ass perception they have of cam, along with the dumbass qb stereotypes he gets.

If this was Andrew Luck coming out of retirement and having the same sort of game in a loss could you imagine talk shows this week ? 

shoutsout to the actually shows calling it how it is 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

42 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

I saw that segment as well last night on MNF. They're just mad that Cam proved them wrong, are pissed that he's back in the league and got a second chance with the Panthers. Just look at how some in the media reacted when he was released by the Pats. They seemed happy that he was let go and were taking shots at him on other pregame shows. It was insane.

Preach, never seen a guy get targeted like cam who essentially has zero off field issues and is constantly doing for the community.

Who’s that idiot who said Mac was teaching cam the playbook, 10 days on the job he goes out and have the type of game he had vs WFT, but this is the same guy that needs to be taught a playbook by a rookie? Comically 

• Pie 3
  • Flames 2

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

He’s not a lightning Rod for hot takes like he used to be that’s for sure 

If the defense had shown up and they beat the football team the talking heads would be drooling over this team right now, and cam in particular. But alas the panthers do what they do and found a way to lose.